General Championship Thread

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Actually so bored of Sky Sports weekly love in with Derby County.

Norwich havent let them get close and all the comms team can talk about how dangerous Derby will be later on, and how well their players are performing.

I appreciate Rooney makes Sky want Derby to be good, but this side is miles off the pace.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Actually so bored of Sky Sports weekly love in with Derby County.

Norwich havent let them get close and all the comms team can talk about how dangerous Derby will be later on, and how well their players are performing.

I appreciate Rooney makes Sky want Derby to be good, but this side is miles off the pace.
Its a weird one, isnt it?

Weve beaten Derby and were the better side against Norwich.

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Yeah now the pundits are banging on about the ‘game-plan’ as if it has been a tactical masterclass all along. If Pukki doesn’t slip then Norwich win comfortably

Derby look bottom half at best

OP
paddysr

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Be amazed if Lamouchi is in charge for the next Forest game.

To put their fans in context though they have signed about 87 players and they are still demanding more

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Not championship - but watched. a fair amount of Bradford 0-1 Harrogate.

Good game - but particularly impressed with Harrogate Town. Apparently Bradford haven’t had a home defeat for nearly a year but thoroughly deserved away win. If that’s a typical performance, Harrogate will do well.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
I really hope that they do.... an unfashionable club.

It’s just a shame that fans aren’t being allowed in grounds at the moment to watch them
Actually I generally prefer traditional rather than unfashionable clubs to succeed but Harrogate is a nice town and I enjoyed the attitude of everyone that Sky interviewed- manager/players who had had 2 Promotions with the club - and seemed such genuine people- especially the manager.
I suppose it’s easy to be nice after a win like that though!

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Not championship - but watched. a fair amount of Bradford 0-1 Harrogate.

Good game - but particularly impressed with Harrogate Town. Apparently Bradford haven’t had a home defeat for nearly a year but thoroughly deserved away win. If that’s a typical performance, Harrogate will do well.

Some names in those sides as well. John Stead, Clayton Donaldson, Billy Clarke, Richard O'Donnell.

That lot have given us a fair amount of grief over the last few years