General Championship Thread

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
I think momentum is a big thing when it comes to the play offs.....

I fancy Bournemouth to win the championship play offs and ( unfortunately ) Blackpool to win the League 1 play offs........

The Lashers have served their time in the lower leagues. Time to lock horns with PNE again. I will say this quietly- but I really want them to come up.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
The Lashers have served their time in the lower leagues. Time to lock horns with PNE again. I will say this quietly- but I really want them to come up.
It would be good .... you would hope that after an 8 year absence ( August 2013 ) both fixtures would be well attended..

It would be disappointing if there wasnt 20,000 on at Deepdale

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Norwich were a treat to watch last night and that is how football should be played, but they obviously don’t play like that all of the time as they’d previously drawn their last 2 games against the mighty North End and Rovers.
We thwarted them.... Rovers got lucky !!

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Wow, that is a tough ask..... mind you, if they win 2 draw 2 that will tighten things up at the bottom........
Three of their remaining home games are against Coventry, Birmingham and Blackburn so opportunity there to close the gap on the catchable teams. Also play Huddersfield away who need to recover from last nights battering. They can't afford any more Wycombe debacles though.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
They would only give us about 2 or 3 thousand tickets...... there wouldn’t be enough to go around.
Saw one Blackpool away game on the big screen at Deepdale. Finished 0-0. Think there were about 3 goalless draws in that fixture in a short period of time. There were a few away matches on a big screen at Deepdale in the 90's. Probably got too expensive.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Saw one Blackpool away game on the big screen at Deepdale. Finished 0-0. Think there were about 3 goalless draws in that fixture in a short period of time. There were a few away matches on a big screen at Deepdale in the 90's. Probably got too expensive.
I went to Gillingham v PNE in the second leg of the play offs - about 1999

lost 1-0