PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

General Championship thread

Advantage of billionaire backers.

Interested to see how West Brom get on against Forest tonight. A couple more defeats and they could seriously find themselves in trouble. Also a good chance to see if Karanka has learned how to attack yet

Forest robbed - saying that WBA could and should have won 1-3.

Forest looked good - so did WBA in last 10.

I saw the last half hour tonight of the forest v wba game and wba were absolutely dreadful for 20 of those minutes. Came together for the last ten and nearly took all 3 points.
This league is so close. Anyone who has a bit of a winning run has a really good chance.

I saw the last half hour tonight of the forest v wba game and wba were absolutely dreadful for 20 of those minutes. Came together for the last ten and nearly took all 3 points.
This league is so close. Anyone who has a bit of a winning run has a really good chance.

It was a bit of a crazy game. Forest were so dominant up until the equalizer but just weren't clinical enough...sound familiar?

So that’s Birmingham, Sheffield Wed and QPR who can’t sign players.

Any more likely to join them?

As I see it this season could be very similar to last season. Lots of ‘big’ clubs who are all going to take points of each other, will there be a stand out team like Wolves? Time will tell, I’m not seeing one yet.

Also lots of local derbies which can twist form.

PNE/Rovers/Wigan/Bolton

Sheffield Wed/Sheffield Utd/Leeds/Rotherham

WBA/Birmingham/Villa/Derby/Forest

Millwall/Brentford/QPR/Reading

Ipswich/Norwich

Swansea/Bristol

As last season huge expectations on some clubs , it’s about consistency, can we match or better last season.

It’s a huge challenge but I’m looking forwards to it.

This weekend's fixtures
0060a6b6a53f1b465df7200aa15578d4.jpg

Sent from my fingers powered by fairy dust

Boro look like they are playing well and pretty likely they will be up there at the end the season.
Thought Leeds would struggle this season but their new manager seems to have the same players as last season playing very good football.

Boro look like they are playing well and pretty likely they will be up there at the end the season.
Thought Leeds would struggle this season but their new manager seems to have the same players as last season playing very good football.

its 2 games in.
lets have a report at end of november

3 points covering the top 7. There doesn't look like any outstanding teams who are going to run away with it this season. Could have been a big opportunity to get into an automatic spot. Theres been a few saying that the standard is better in the Championship this season, from where I'm season it don't look much different to last season.

3 points covering the top 7. There doesn't look like any outstanding teams who are going to run away with it this season. Could have been a big opportunity to get into an automatic spot. Theres been a few saying that the standard is better in the Championship this season, from where I'm season it don't look much different to last season.

Leeds fans?

Its much of a muchness as it has been since we came back up.

Henrys Cat;n3406508 said:
3-4 now to Forest, good to see Mobrays wheels have well and truly come off, Rovers 2 down at Wigan.

Thought the Plastics were the biggest club in Lancashire!