PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

General Championship thread

Team that can’t attack vs a team that can’t defend

There was only ever one outcome really wasn’t there

Imagine my pain this week when work told me i should really have a LinkedIn profile 😂
Now that would be interesting - people here connecting on LinkedIn. Would be eye-opening seeing some of the real people behind these forum profiles.

Now that would be interesting - people here connecting on LinkedIn. Would be eye-opening seeing some of the real people behind these forum profiles.
Ha thats why I've always been up front about a) who i am in real life and b) what I do.

No secrets here cha.

(I've been drinking)

There was a thread a while back where people posted photos of themselves.
It's a good job I don't know how to upload images otherwise you'd all feel inferior.

I feel a wee bit sorry for him in a way. Played well against such poor opposition early on and a huge weight of expectation.

Worth remembering his best friend took his own life a week ago too. It's a lot for one so young to deal with
Any Dolan bashing from Nobbers as far as I'm concerned is aimed at Plastic fans and not the lad himself. His decision to leave was his own and actually a well thought out one, opting for an u23 to first team pathway.

Any abuse, comments or observations of poor performance are directed at over-excited Rovers fans and definitely not young Dolan himself. He will no doubt go on to have a decent career in football.

Any Dolan bashing from Nobbers as far as I'm concerned is aimed at Plastic fans and not the lad himself. His decision to leave was his own and actually a well thought out one, opting for an u23 to first team pathway.

Any abuse, comments or observations of poor performance are directed at over-excited Rovers fans and definitely not young Dolan himself. He will no doubt go on to have a decent career in football.
Oh yeah it's not our fans I mean, ice seen him getting pelters from plastics. He is so early in his career it is impossible to judge how it will go.