PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

General Election 4th July 2024 (Exit Poll added)

2024 Exit Poll (Anonymous) - Who did you vote for

• Green

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Labour Party

Votes: 66 54.1%
  • Conservative and Unionist Party

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Reform UK

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Workers Party of Britain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social Democratic Party

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Spoiled ballot

• I didn’t understand Exit Polls mean you’ve been and voted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If, like me, you're going to be away on election day, make sure you're registered for a postal vote

Incorrect. He gave the country the option to leave. What happened after wasn't his fault.
It could be said that the only reason he gave that vote was to hang onto power after coming under intense pressure from the tory right. He made a mistake as because of his decision the tory right staged quite an effective coup and took complete control of the conservative party.

Get Cameron back in charge and I'll go back to voting Tory again
Are you a glutton for punishment, austerity nearly destroyed our country, then his Brexit gamble failed, and like the wimp he is, he resigned as Prime Minister. Since then we have had Tory Goon after Tory Goon in charge, maybe you should go visit a shrink.

Commentators already saying what a damaging launch that was. The rain, the D:ream. People vote on this shit (remember Bacon Buttygate)?

I said a long time ago, years ago this was end of days for the Tories. Let's absolutely fucking destroy them. For good.

BTW Whoever got the word and thought 'I need to get to Downing Street with a boombox and a 1993 smash hits compilation' is the kind of thinker who gets my vote. 🤣 Thank you Sir/Madam for brightening a pissy wet day.

Everyone was crying – men and women, even the civil servants,” one aide disclosed. “And then David started crying.” Then what? According to reports, Cameron reportedly turned to his aides and said: “Why should I do all the hard shit?
"reportedly". Not on record then. Give shit were it's deserved not on the basis of something that's unproven.

The good news is there are no Euro 2024 games on 4th July, so no football to distract the electorate, i wonder how long before we see Rishi wearing an England shirt celebrating every England goal in the group stages