PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Gentry Day - Barnsley v PNE - 30/04/22 - KO:12:30 - Championship

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
If the plan was to see whether a midfield 3 of McCann, Whiteman and Browne without Johnson would work, the answer was "yes, as long as Johnson is there to score the goals".

Good individual goal from Riis to make it comfortable, and great cameo from O'Neill.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Championship Game 45
Oakwell Stadium
In loving Memory - The Gentry 2022

Barnsley 1-3 Preston NE

Full time

Come on Derby and Bournemouth, See you next weekend. If Sheff U lose and Middlesbrough win, Our game is on sky next weekend.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
My next project with you is to put you in a plant pot and grow you with some sunflowers 🌻

Ok; ready when you are...

00b9e45496160bc86c60a6e9c5c7db93.jpg

Tommmm12345

Club President
Championship Game 45
Oakwell Stadium
In loving Memory - The Gentry 2022

Barnsley 1-3 Preston NE

Full time

Come on Derby and Bournemouth, See you next weekend. If Sheff U lose and Middlesbrough win, Our game is on sky next weekend.
Prob will be on sky if Boro win today after Sheff United won yesterday cheers for updates as well

HunterLionheart

Patron
If the plan was to see whether a midfield 3 of McCann, Whiteman and Browne without Johnson would work, the answer was "yes, as long as Johnson is there to score the goals".

Good individual goal from Riis to make it comfortable, and great cameo from O'Neill.

I missed the ball to Riis from Sepp. Was it intentional, or just a clearance into space?

Tugg Speedman

"I was wrong! Blow the f*cking bridge!"
Patron
Good performance apart from first 20mins. Their goal seemed to flip a switch and get us going.

Plus points: O'Neil (looks a real prospect), DJ, McCann, Riis, Diaby, even Whiteman was better.

Won't bother with negatives, we all know what they are.

Onwards & upwards with the summer clear out and rebuild.

HunterLionheart

Patron
Good performance apart from first 20mins. Their goal seemed to flip a switch and get us going.

Plus points: O'Neil (looks a real prospect), DJ, McCann, Riis, Diaby, even Whiteman was better.

Won't bother with negatives, we all know what they are.

Onwards & upwards with the summer clear out and rebuild.

Interesting that you saw Diaby as a positive? He didn't have a lot to do, and worried me with a good amount of what he did.

Thought Potts had a good game. DJ wasn't as involved as I would have liked, but was the best player on the pitch when he was.