PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Gentry Day - WBA Away ticket details - SOLD OUT (Confirmed).

PNE have been given a full allocation of 2,737 tickets

Really.... what does the word "full" mean in this context. I expect we'll be wanting more than that... at twenty quid a throw.

PNE have been given a full allocation of 2,737 tickets

Really.... what does the word "full" mean in this context. I expect we'll be wanting more than that... at twenty quid a throw.

That’s the maximum allocation, half of behind the goal.

Assuming we do well in the next couple of games I expect this and Wigan the week after to sell out.

Thanks.

I thought 2737 was low... but am wrong on two counts. I thought clubs had to give 10% of seats to away teams... but I just googled and the rule seems to be 10% OR 2000, whichever is lower (in the prem, it's 10% or 3,000 whichever is lower).

Anyway, it turns out the Hawthorns isn't as big as I thought. I thought it would be above 30,000... but it's 26,200... so our allocation meets the 10 per cent rule anyway

I don't think we will have a problem shifting 2700 - shame really, we probably could have sold about four thousand...

Is there a reason why the 1st batch of tickets that are available online are right in the corner of the stand, rather than more in the middle?

Myself and 4 of the lads in the away end for this one.

Should sell out sometime next week.

Remember we have a game at Reading before this one though which is just as important, with good prices. Get yourselves down if you can.

Remember we have a game at Reading before this one though which is just as important, with good prices. Get yourselves down if you can.

Yep got tickets for that one too.

With the game being Gentry Day not many tickets if any will be left after tomorrow.

Also going to Reading via London on the train