PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Genuine Latent Racism

But we would happily crated crated veal, Kentucky fried chicken (read up on that one if you want cruelty), horse meat (Birds eye), I could go on....
Double standards maybe or people in glass houses ?
I don’t eat Kentucky or horse, and I refuse point blank to eat veal or foie gras

Hey Kim, maybe millions of Hindus should blockade McDonalds. After all the cow is sacred to them.

Stop forcing your culture and values on other people.

Hey Kim, maybe millions of Hindus should blockade McDonalds. After all the cow is sacred to them.

Stop forcing your culture and values on other people.

Your point is well made and very difficult to disagree with.

Yet I find the idea of eating dogs utterly abhorrent. A bit like the Japanese harpooning whales, and certain countries that do big game hunting, that could also be said to be part of their culture and values. I’d really rather they didn’t do these things, though as a meat eater myself I accept my hypocrisy. . Not sure if it comes under the category of latent racism, mind!