PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Gerrard at Ibrox?

Guaranteed 2 champions league places for 21/22

Yes it's food for thought and provides encouragement for both sides of the great divide to stop wanting the other to lose in Europe. When Gerrard first rolled up at Rangers Scotland were lying in 26th position in the Euro co-efficiency table. Over the past two Euro campaigns since he came in that has soared dramatically with a likelihood of finishing this season in a minimum 14th place while 15th as you say brings 2 champions league places.

Further than that the performances of the OF in the past two seasons have actually seen Scotland be the 10th best performing country in Europe so if that were to continue into next season it could potentially push Scotland into 10th position which would be huge.

That 10th position would mean the league winners automatically qualifying for the group stages while the runners up would start in QR2. Group stage participation can earn around £50 million.

Watching the build up to the cup final on BT sport and in the last hour and a half I think they have spent about 15 minutes talking about Celtic.

You'd thing Rangers were the ones going for their 10th domestic trophy in a row

Pretty much are but failing to score.
You're playing well. That pitch is absolutely appalling though and what actually goes through Morelos head? Twice he should have been booked for making no effort to play the ball and yet some of his play is scintillating

You're playing well. That pitch is absolutely appalling though and what actually goes through Morelos head? Twice he should have been booked for making no effort to play the ball and yet some of his play is scintillating

Yep, conditions are poor. It rained heavily all night and is still raining. Best player for Celtic has been their goalie though Frimpong has been putting in a shift when he gets on the ball.

Daylight robbery. Celtic had one shot on target the entire match and it went in and even that was offside. In saying that I would take it if it were the other way around but I wouldn't be particularly happy about about my team being played off the park from start to finish.

Shots: Rangers 16 - Celtic 5
Shots on target: Rangers 7 - Celtic 1
Corners: Rangers 11 - Celtic 1

Daylight robbery. Celtic had one shot on target the entire match and it went in and even that was offside. In saying that I would take it if it were the other way around but I wouldn't be particularly happy about about my team being played off the park from start to finish.

Shots: Rangers 16 - Celtic 5
Shots on target: Rangers 7 - Celtic 1
Corners: Rangers 11 - Celtic 1
Rangers should have won... they needed to score when they were on top in the first half...

and Celtics goal was offside... Is there no plans to use VAR in Scotland ??

They had a massive chance to do the business today and failed.......

Rangers fully deserved to win today, yes the goal was offside and they could easily have had another pen for the Scott Brown challenge.

Had VAR been in play Morelos wouldnt have been on the pitch to win the Rangers penalty though and Celtic with 11 on the pitch once Eduard came on would have been a different game. 2nd half.

Ultimately though if you don't take your chances you don't win games.

So in which alternate reality aside from yours apparently does two teams who are about to progress to the knockout phase of the Europa league equate to pub league football?
It IS a pub league. Just so happens there are two clubs that are far too good for it.
Must be boring as fcuk.