PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

get to sky 992 for NI

Re: get to sky 992 for NI

gdi442 said:
Ok, I worded it wrong, he COULD to transform his form to club football(as you stated above he does have the attributes to be a premiership football) but he wont.. Its something mentaly wrong with him, he seems to be a big game player, England, Spain and when he first came back to deepdale and scored them two goals...

But on the otherhand he seems to not want to play at times and when he plays and things don't go his way, he starts shrinking into himself during the game and he doesnt want to be on the pitch.. An example of this is the away playoff game....

He need to find consistency before he gets his chance to become a premiership footballer...

What Healy - and any other player - needs is a manager who can get the best out of the player, i.e. finding the right role for the player. Lawrie Sanchez seems to know how to use Healy to the best effect, but I'm not so sure about Kevin Blackwell.

Healy has played his best football for Northern Ireland. In fact, unlike most other UK players, Healy could be a success in club football outside England: e.g. in Netherlands! :cool:

Re: get to sky 992 for NI

He worked wonders with the Swiss national team in WC many moons ago which brought his name forward to many a club & then eventually moving into management over here but he just couldn't cut it as happens with some managers in the game there style suits other countrys.

He did well at club level before the swiss national as well i belive... was it Grasshoppers in Zurich or something along those lines?