PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ghislaine Maxwell

Looks like a satire site to me, judging by some of the other articles they have published.
Bit like this one that's been doing the rounds.

107023644_597367724515201_5440961267975517330_n.jpg

However even the sun dropped this line in.

It was at the centre of a coronavirus scare in March when a prison officer tested positive for the deadly infection.

However even the sun dropped this line in.

After Epstein's 'suicide,' I am under no illusions about what might happen to Maxwell!

But, misinformation makes it even harder to keep track of the truth.

After Epstein's 'suicide,' I am under no illusions about what might happen to Maxwell!

But, misinformation makes it even harder to keep track of the truth.
But how do you decide which is misinformation?

But how do you decide which is misinformation?
That's the problem - there are no short cuts and you have to check, check, and check again. Who, what, where, when, and how - a couple of quick guides.

And a long but very detailed guide:

The only problem is that fact checking everything takes time - I don't share anything until I have checked it, but I have been caught out before and I am sure I will again.

When you have people in powerful corporations, governments, and intelligence services whose only job is to deceive you, it isn't easy.

He detests them (and Robert Maxwell loathed Galloway) - to cut a long story short, Galloway used parliamentary privilege to name Maxwell as a spy and arms dealer.

All very murky - and a story that continues with Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell.

Like you said, he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he doesn’t hold back And he doesn’t seem to toe the line.

An author of a book on Epstein, who has known Ghislaine Maxwell for about 25 years, has just stated unequivocally on Newsnight, that under an agreement made at the time of the 2008 arrest of Epstein, she has absolute immunity from prosecution. She called it iron-clad and legally-binding. It apparently covered all those named as associated with procurement of girls for Epstein.

First I've heard about it and I got the impression that it was the first others in the studio had heard.

I'm not sure how accurate this screenshot is as the woman involved has a privatised account. She's the ex CEO of Reddit and she then followed the original tweet up by saying that people didn't actually "know" but they "suspected" Guislaine of child sex offences. She goes on to say that she didn't speak out because she was a junior partner in the Kleiner firm and she felt that she couldn't.

I suspect it's like Weinstein and a lot of powerful people knew but have never spoken out. Disgusting.

An author of a book on Epstein, who has known Ghislaine Maxwell for about 25 years, has just stated unequivocally on Newsnight, that under an agreement made at the time of the 2008 arrest of Epstein, she has absolute immunity from prosecution. She called it iron-clad and legally-binding. It apparently covered all those named as associated with procurement of girls for Epstein.

First I've heard about it and I got the impression that it was the first others in the studio had heard.

I hope not. One thing that jumps out at me is that she's being charged for a very specific time period. There has to be a reason for that. It could be that immunity isn't covered in that time period?

It also doesn't cover the Prince Andrew allegations. They come from 2001. It does cover an alleged sexual assault charge filed by a girl who accuses Trump of raping her at an Epstein party in 1994. Conspiracy theories everywhere! Where's the tinfoil hat guy when you need him?

I'm not sure how accurate this screenshot is as the woman involved has a privatised account. She's the ex CEO of Reddit and she then followed the original tweet up by saying that people didn't actually "know" but they "suspected" Guislaine of child sex offences. She goes on to say that she didn't speak out because she was a junior partner in the Kleiner firm and she felt that she couldn't.

I suspect it's like Weinstein and a lot of powerful people knew but have never spoken out. Disgusting.

Not sure how much you can read into that - it was 2011, a few years after Epstein was convicted, and most suspected by then that Maxwell was involved. Think that the lawyer was having a dig at the company she worked for and the corporate culture that didn't care about her past. Very amoral.

Of course, that opens up many other questions.

I do agree with you, btw - many people must have known about what Epstein was up to. Including, I suspect, various intelligence agencies.

He detests them (and Robert Maxwell loathed Galloway) - to cut a long story short, Galloway used parliamentary privilege to name Maxwell as a spy and arms dealer.

All very murky - and a story that continues with Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell.

Very interesting. A few facts I'd forgotten (or never knew!) about R. Maxwell. (e.g. only 4 weeks between Galloway using parliamentary privilege and Maxwell drowning). I wish journalists would try to be impartial though. After his death, Ghislaine needed another sugar daddy.... so went to Epstein. Really?

Very interesting. A few facts I'd forgotten (or never knew!) about R. Maxwell. (e.g. only 4 weeks between Galloway using parliamentary privilege and Maxwell drowning). I wish journalists would try to be impartial though. After his death, Ghislaine needed another sugar daddy.... so went to Epstein. Really?
It's all very shady - even if you just scratch the surface of the Maxwells and Epstein, there are some pretty big claims involving some powerful people that cannot be simply written off as the work of conspiracy theorists. How much of this is true, I don't know, but it is going to be interesting to see what emerges in the coming weeks and months.

It's all very shady - even if you just scratch the surface of the Maxwells and Epstein, there are some pretty big claims involving some powerful people that cannot be simply written off as the work of conspiracy theorists. How much of this is true, I don't know, but it is going to be interesting to see what emerges in the coming weeks and months.

Don’t know the news outlets. Fairly sound? Certainly intriguing. Thanks

Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell had ex-British military as security at N.H. estate, prosecutors say

NEW YORK – Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of grooming teenage girls for sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, sought to evade FBI detection by using former British military personnel as personal security and wrapping her cellphone in tin foil in an apparent anti-tracing attempt, federal prosecutors alleged Monday.

When the FBI moved on Maxwell at her estate in New Hampshire about two weeks ago, agents had to break down the door and found Maxwell hiding in a room in the interior of the home, according to a new court filing from the government opposing her release on bail.

The details of her arrest were disclosed as Maxwell, 58, is expected Tuesday to face a Manhattan judge for the first time for a ruling on the $5 million bail bond package – with home confinement and GPS monitoring – that her lawyers proposed last week.