Gobbler's Knob

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
"Thousands of people gathered Saturday at Gobbler’s Knob in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, to watch a famous groundhog deliver his highly anticipated forecast.

Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow around 7:30 a.m. ET and did not see his shadow, predicting an early spring for us all.

“Faithful followers, there is no shadow of me and a beautiful spring it shall be,” a member of Phil’s Inner Circle read from the groundhog’s prediction scroll to the cheers and applause from the crowd.

pnematic

First Team
What the hell is , er ,Phil holding in his left hand ?

Looks like something to do with enemas - not that I’d know like.

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
I'm really disappointed that my thread didn't get the anticipated response.

NORTHENDRTOPS

Forum Patron
Patron
"Thousands of people gathered Saturday at Gobbler’s Knob in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, to watch a famous groundhog deliver his highly anticipated forecast.

Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow around 7:30 a.m. ET and did not see his shadow, predicting an early spring for us all.

“Faithful followers, there is no shadow of me and a beautiful spring it shall be,” a member of Phil’s Inner Circle read from the groundhog’s prediction scroll to the cheers and applause from the crowd.

Sorry to ask this Sid but is there a point to this? is it about being a knob? or a gobbler? answer at will.