PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Golf!

Somehow, I hadn't really taken in that Poulter had signed up to LIV - even though I think I'd read it in passing somewhere :(

He's a character. Not always agreed with him but I've generally wanted him to do well. But not happy with this breakaway.
Taking the money. His career is over, no chance of ever winning a major and won't make the enxt Ryder Cup team.

Taking the money. His career is over, no chance of ever winning a major and won't make the enxt Ryder Cup team.
When you've earned the millions he has, why would you shaft your own reputation for a fistful of dollars?

When you've earned the millions he has, why would you shaft your own reputation for a fistful of dollars?
Don't get me wrong, I don't like anything about the LIV tour but I suppose his lifestyle now means he spends millions a year so he fancies a few more.

Open predictions? Spieth for me. Going to be very windy over the 4 days so needs to be a good links player.

Wouldnt back anyone @ 3/1 at this stage but would be quite happy if i had the 22/1 on Smith pre tournament !
I am so frustrated… I have backed Cameron Smith to win in the last 3 majors , but left him alone this time, typical !!

I have got pre-tournament money on DJ, Hatton and Scheffler but I can’t see them catching Smith…

Mouthwatering pairing of McIlroy and Hovland tomorrow. Great Open Championship so far; the cream has risen to the top.
It was my birthday yesterday and I had a couple of drinks last night so I decided to take today off holiday and watch the golf….

I started watching at 9-30am this morning and stopped watched at 8-30pm tonight…..

I am so frustrated… I have backed Cameron Smith to win in the last 3 majors , but left him alone this time, typical !!

I have got pre-tournament money on DJ, Hatton and Scheffler but I can’t see them catching Smith…
Long way to go yet Ando!

I’ve done the same with Hovland but lost patience & deserted him this time.. Sod’s law eh. Have done Zalatoris but 9 shots back and a dodgy putter doesn’t bode well apart from E.W.chances.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like anything about the LIV tour but I suppose his lifestyle now means he spends millions a year so he fancies a few more.
I have to agree, he’s bankrupt………bloody morally bankrupt!