Goodnight my Dear Friends................

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
I am in tears writing this.

I went to a Motorway Bridge, last night. When I got there I opened this thread on my mobile. I just stood there and wept.

A Motorway Patrol car drove past and must have seen I was in distress, the 2 Policemen took me in the car and sat talking to me for over an hour, they then took me home.

Last night and this morning I have spent time talking, via P.M to a user from here, he doesn't want to be identified but he has put me in touch with people that can help me.

I do not feel well and haven't for a long time.

Thank You to everybody. I think it will be a long road but the signposts seem to be a little clearer now.
Thank goodness.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron

I went to a Motorway Bridge, last night. When I got there I opened this thread on my mobile. I just stood there and wept.

A Motorway Patrol car drove past and must have seen I was in distress, the 2 Policemen took me in the car and sat talking to me for over an hour, they then took me home.

Last night and this morning I have spent time talking, via P.M to a user from here, he doesn't want to be identified but he has put me in touch with people that can help me.

Thank You to everybody. I think it will be a long road but the signposts seem to be a little clearer now.
We are pretty much all strangers on here but look how many are concerned about your welfare. Doesn’t matter what time, day or night, we are always here.

Keep talking pal. Some of us have been exactly where you are now.

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron

Glad to hear you are safe.

Not much I can add to what's already been said but there are some bloody good people on here who will always listen and offer some great advice.

Hope things look up for you soon but you've done the right thing in opening up and talking about it.

Take care!

stf4ever

Forum Patron
Patron

Just know that you're never alone when you are a part of the PNE-Online community.

As someone who has suffered from the dark cloud and used this forum as an avenue for talking, I can attest to that.

Offer still stands, you are welcome round for a brew and a chat any time.

And please keep us updated to how you're doing, if and when you feel up to it.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Hey there fella
My only qualification to offer any form of advice is a bit of life experience
And it looks like you’ve taken step one, the most important step that identifies you need help which is very brave
Brave yet in this day and age ok, the years of not talking about matters of the mind are quickly being put behind us, there was and isn’t any such thing as a pull yourself together or stiff upper lip, they are just platitudes and nothing more than a quick fix if any kind of fix.
And remember, as you’ve seen on here there’s been an outpouring of care for you, genuine care from genuine people to a person who needs some help.
God bless you and be assured you are in my thoughts and prayers, and most importantly you are a very strong and very wise person in the path you took last night, every day won’t be great I’m sure but I hope and trust that you now know just how much YOU matter

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron

You hit rock bottom last night but there is only one way to go now and that is up, nothing anybody throws at you will ever compare to the way you felt at that point stood on the bridge, in the future you will look back at this time and feel like you have a second chance at things, you will be stronger for it, also don't think you're alone, there is a whole community on here that are right behind you and many have been down the same path and can offer great help and advice, I bet quite a few would meet you for a pint!.
I'm relieved to see you've posted again and hopefully it'll be the first of many, we'll all do our best to help you on the path back. Take care and just remember, anyone of us on here will always listen and talk with you.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron

I wish you well and hope you go from strength to strength.
Really glad you were able to reach out.
Look after yourself please. Really pleased you are getting support.
Many of us need it at difficult times.

Wibble

Forum Patron
Patron
So glad you've seen the light from the darkness and the comments have given you comfort. I hope you receive all the help that you require and proceed to live a full and happy life. All the best my friend.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron

Thank goodness..... you did the right thing reaching out for help on here and one top poster came to your help..

As others have said on here, you need to get some professional help and in doing so , things will hopefully go from strength to strength.. Take care

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
Only just came across this thread and read it properly.

To the ‘guest’, glad you were seen and I hope you use the all the help you can get. It might seen a long way away, but once you’re out the other side it’ll all be worth it.

Secondly, some forum this. I came across this sub section just trawling through. Someone in need could hopefully be on the way to the help they need, and the forum played a part in it. Kudos to user who’s helping, and the guest for reaching out.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
“For whom I should live. I am not worth living. Who am I?
I love something and left it..didn't made effort to get it
I loved people and left it
People loved me and i hurt them
I m not worth anything
Isn't it better to just die. I hope death is easy
just like a switch..you turn it off..complete darkness
nothing to see then”
So we’re a few days on. Just thought I’d ask on your welfare. Reiterate that we’re here to chat.

Preston Lad

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Patron

You’ve taken a huge step forward, a very brave step at that.

So glad to see you’re starting to get the help you need.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
I’m so glad they are getting the help they need, nothing and no-one is worth doing that to yourself. I will admit I’ve felt the same in the past, that the world and everyone would be better off If I wasn’t there. I don’t care if I have to stay on medication for it for the rest of my life. I don’t want to be like that ever again.
Good luck to the OP.
If you are reading at some point I wish you all the best on your road to recovery. You WILL get there, God bless.