PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Google Maps Issue

Muzza

Patron
Hi team,

So I've got an Acer Swift laptop and for some reason this evening the pinch zoom capability on the touchscreen has stopped working on Google Maps. Please note, it is only on Google Maps. I can zoom in on any other web page using the two finger pinch (oo-er) and on any MS Office applications etc. I used the zoom thing on Maps only yesterday so no idea why it's suddenly stopped working. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix? I've been searching for answers on t'interweb for about 45 mins but cant find anything.

Ta muchly, Muzza

Hi team,

So I've got an Acer Swift laptop and for some reason this evening the pinch zoom capability on the touchscreen has stopped working on Google Maps. Please note, it is only on Google Maps. I can zoom in on any other web page using the two finger pinch (oo-er) and on any MS Office applications etc. I used the zoom thing on Maps only yesterday so no idea why it's suddenly stopped working. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix? I've been searching for answers on t'interweb for about 45 mins but cant find anything.

Ta muchly, Muzza

Try this our kid...but instead of disabling pinch zoom, make sure the box hasn't been unchecked.

So I've finally found something on a Google support site, and it seems there are a number of people who've experienced the same issue and it has only happened in the last day or two. Guessing Google have done an update that's fucked it up, so hopefully they'll resolve that soon!