PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Government to break international law.

Booom

EhqfTivXkAI1HsU

So , in reality, this ‘Brexit, let’s get it done’, actually wasn’t done, because what we agreed to is now not acceptable because our government fucked up and agreed to something that is wrong, in their rush to say they had got Brexit done.

But unfortunately they signed the agreement so having fucked up then surely their only option is to resign....🤔

Sorry WLD, just said the same myself before I read your post. Your'e right...Johnson was absolutely destroyed.

Lots of people gave the Conservative government the benefit of the doubt when they claimed (with a straight face) that proroguing parliament was lawful.

Lots did likewise when they claimed that the withdrawal agreement would not bring a border between Northern Ireland and the republic.

Cummings’ trip to the north east? Yeah - a bit odd but was the law definitely broken?

Jenrick apparently rushing through planning permission for a massive controversial London development - the day before a new levy kicked in, which would have cost his Tory donor mate £45 million?? Well, hmmm,... no laws were broken, I don’t think. 🤔

Well today in parliament, Brandon Lewis stands up and admits that the Bill they are bringing in to try to renege on the Withdrawal Agreement, would DELIBERATELY break international law. (but only in a limited way, honest).

This is a government continually and deliberately pushing the boundaries to see how far they can go and IMO we should be out on the streets to stop them.

@Korol, @Snicky @KeithLard @raefil @sussexrob @chorleythehord @Strongbow @Guest. And indeed anyone who either supports them, or thinks they are the best of a bad lot. How do you feel about this - and if you don’t like it, be open and suggest what should be done?

(mods: IMO, this is a topic that should have its own thread - at least for a while - even though I see it’s a topic mentioned on another thread - where it will get lost)

Bugger it for me.. Lets do it. In for a penny in for a pound. I know the Cons are a bunch of shady barstewards but left with anyone else we'd still be in the EU.... Push it ( and them) as far as we can I say. ;)

Bugger it for me.. Lets do it. In for a penny in for a pound. I know the Cons are a bunch of shady barstewards but left with anyone else we'd still be in the EU.... Push it ( and them) as far as we can I say. ;)

Must say I'm pissing myself at the ranks of MP's and ex PM's trying to claim the moral higher ground after years of trying to overturn the Brexit referendum 🤭 hard faced cunts the lot of em !!!!!!

Must say Johnson looks like he doesn't give a fook tbh ............. and he probably doesn't.

iIn the line of terrible PMs we may have had over the past century, we have never accused them of not giving a toss. This man is a national disgrace that should be required to re-apply for British nationality to the Home Ofiice. Since his allegience and who he is answering to is shall we say rather questionable.

Must say I'm pissing myself at the ranks of MP's and ex PM's trying to claim the moral higher ground after years of trying to overturn the Brexit referendum 🤭 hard faced cunts the lot of em !!!!!!
You mean like geofrey cox?

Worth wrecking the economy and impoverishing the people of this country I guess so you can have a bit of a giggle. Bravo sir.