PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Government to break international law.

Must say I'm pissing myself at the ranks of MP's and ex PM's trying to claim the moral higher ground after years of trying to overturn the Brexit referendum šŸ¤­ hard faced cunts the lot of em !!!!!!
When the useless spanners on the Tory benches vote in favour of this bill, I hope they remember that they were the tools who stood for election on the withdrawal agreement and lauded it as oven ready. It now appears that far from being oven ready, it was, as Ed M pointed out, half baked. They have neither shame nor much between their ears it would seem.

thought about this for a couple of hours and.......................

Brexit happens, the UK economy flourishes, eventually the electorate realises the whole of Westminster is a snake pit of corruption and mediocrity, a peoples army is raised to seize control of the state.

Power is devolved to regional assemblies, the farcical 2 party system collapses and the UK leads the way in global, political and economic change.

Project fear is exposed leaving Femi a figure of ridicule.

All good.

Ps I am on particularly strong painkillers

Iā€™ll not be sharing this on facebook, if you donā€™t mind šŸ˜

thought about this for a couple of hours and.......................

Brexit happens, the UK economy flourishes, eventually the electorate realises the whole of Westminster is a snake pit of corruption and mediocrity, a peoples army is raised to seize control of the state.

Power is devolved to regional assemblies, the farcical 2 party system collapses and the UK leads the way in global, political and economic change.

Project fear is exposed leaving Femi a figure of ridicule.

All good.

Ps I am on particularly strong painkillers

Could I have some of those? ;)

Worth wrecking the economy and impoverishing the people of this country I guess so you can have a bit of a giggle. Bravo sir.

Surely you aren't backing the snide remainers who actually lied about the need for wars and have blood on their hands?....... And still walk scot free " advising " the rest of us what we should and should not do? har har hardy har har.... Nice one Pete. (y)

Surely you aren't backing the snide remainers who actually lied about the need for wars and have blood on their hands?....... And still walk scot free " advising " the rest of us what we should and should not do? har har hardy har har.... Nice one Pete. (y)

Surely you need to recognise the folly of allowing these vandals into govt on the foolish premise that we can always vote them out. Well theyre fixing the rules so that wont happen without some form of revolution. And since youre so concerned suddenly about bloodshed in the Middle East, they are seeking to exempt themselves from censure for war crimes. What next, the Geneva Convention is an abomination?

Surely you need to recognise the folly of allowing these vandals into govt on the foolish premise that we can always vote them out. Well theyre fixing the rules so that wont happen without some form of revolution. And since youre so concerned suddenly about bloodshed in the Middle East, they are seeking to exempt themselves from censure for war crimes. What next, the Geneva Convention is an abomination?

Surely you recognise that the alternative was a lot worse and everlasting?............ I'd not be adverse to a revolution though, it's long overdue.

I thought it was funny... You remainers need to let it go and develop a sense of humour Reggie. :)

That Slogan, about Labour siding with the EU, is yet another HUGE lie in a litany of lies. The Labour Party is siding with the good name of the British people. Upholding international law.

By creating a false slogan, writing in big letters that this is Labour actually siding with the (nasty, emotive) EU, the Conservatives hope that enough people will jump to the conclusion that Tories = Backing Britain. Labour = Backing the EU... when it is absolutely f*** all to do with it. Truth is, loads of people don't really understand/care that much, and just see the headlines.

This tactic, whoever plays it (but it is predominantly people like Johnson, Cummings and Trump) ... it is a sickener for public debate and democracy. So... not really funny. No.

I haven't read all the posts, so sorry if I am talking tosh but International treaties etc are broken every now and then.
They are not that sacred. The Irish did it in 1928 against us.

Roger

I thought it was funny... You remainers need to let it go and develop a sense of humour Reggie. :)
You brexiteers need to acknowledge devicise bullshit when you see it. How about given you got your own fucking way you stand up and tell absolute slimes like Cummings to fuck right off trying to keep us all fighting. How about that? How about that being your burden now? It's apparently my burden as a "remainer" that I've to shut the fuck up and never point out the flaws in what these pricks are doing.