PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Grand national 2015

sussexrob

Patron
My two this year ....

SOLL.. 20/1 Ran in the 2013 Grand National to finish 7th so can get around the fences and go the distance. Moved from Jo Hughes to David Pipe in 2014 and has had two runs under his new trainer both of which he has won at Exeter and Newbury in February 2015 so on form and with a very decent weight, this could be his year.

FIRST LIEUTENANT 25/1 First Lieutenant is trained by Mouse Morris. A very high profile horse who has earned connections over £500K during his career and has previously won at Aintree in the Betfred Bowl Chase. On the higher end of the weights, it shouldn’t trouble him too much and bypassing Cheltenham could be a sign that Aintree is the target.

Good luck all. Anyone intrested Trevor Hemmings horse is
MANY CLOUDS

This horse was on a roll with three back-to-back wins at Carlisle, Newbury and at Cheltenham in January. Usually paired with Leighton Aspell, he will carry near top weight which may hinder him and didn’t perform as well as hoped in the Cheltenham Gold Cup, finishing in 6th place.

The only time I ever have a bet. its the pin job for me because what I know about betting, let alone horse racing, you could write on the back of a stamp.

It is funny how everyone just loves a punt on the national! I have a weekend acca but know absolutely nothing about horse racing so I think I will be taking your tips sussexrob!

Anyone with a Bet 365 account - have an each way bet until 12:00 today and they'll refund half your stake in cash (not free bets like other online bookmakers tend to do).

The only time I ever have a bet. its the pin job for me because what I know about betting, let alone horse racing, you could write on the back of a stamp.

and politics ?

yes the more I knew about horse racing the less I won.... guess, guess, guess although have to back Trevor's horse and McCoys for his last national

ee3d078afeef75ae6b449f46db4a9e0f.jpg
b588be064450aeebce023a4fd9826597.jpg
a3a1bdd371c6cf8111683d8200a2b23e.jpg

Had a fantastic day...put 40 quid spread out on rocky creek and all four horses that ended up in the top four...won 239, brilliant