PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Grand National 2017

Trev has Vicente, no chance for me.

2.25 - Finians Oscar - 3/1. I honestly thought it'd be odds on. Not done my research into it yet but i really don't understand the price. I know it's been injured but was nothing serious, and I don't see anything in the field that could trouble it. I'll look into it further, bookies are no mugs and it's 3/1 for a reason.

2.25 - Finians Oscar - 3/1. I honestly thought it'd be odds on. Not done my research into it yet but i really don't understand the price. I know it's been injured but was nothing serious, and I don't see anything in the field that could trouble it. I'll look into it further, bookies are no mugs and it's 3/1 for a reason.

Trev just got the one in today?

My VPN is down so can't access a race card out here

It is a strange one,gone out to 7/2 now,maybe the injury was a bit more serious than thought?

I think Messire Des Obeaux will give him most to do,3rd in the neptune.

As for the National i'm hopeless at getting the winner,bit of a bogy race for me! I have gone for,Rogue Angel,The last Samuri,Thunder and Roses.

Same reason the fa cup final is now 5:15 kick off. The view is people will be home after being out for the day so the to audience will be bigger.

Ah I thought it may have been due to the length of time it takes to clean up after the race and it always delays the later races.

Excellent shout, i was on this one thanks for the heads up

Stupendous leap two from home, I thought it had too much to do but won easily.

Cheers

I had the winner One for Arthur and 5th placed Gas Line Boy but never got a pay out as Betfred was first 4 - made a profit of £45

Won £100 on one for Arthur

One horse away from 19 thousand pound aswell... I just know, did you now you bastard!

r08h7m.png