PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Greg Cunningham

If Cunningham was available, which he isn’t and won’t be, then I’d go and pick him up. Top class player.

His loss is a bit like when Alexander left. There’ll be other good players to follow, and Hughes is doing really well, but Cunningham was top class.

Really surprised how complimentary people are being of our strength in depth at LB! I’ve recently commented on how I believe our full backs are our area of weakness and likely to stop us challenging for a top 6 spot.

IMO Hughes is often found out of position defensively and sometimes manages to recover through speed, with Fisher similar at RB! Earl has his good games, but still has plenty to learn and when up against a pacy winger has often struggled.

Think it was called marigolds used to look forward to my mum taking me there in early december to choose a few toys:)

Merrygolds used to be in Church Street somewhere near the Palladium. I used to be taken there to choose toys in the '50's.
It may have moved elsewhere later though I thought it just shut down like so many others.