PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Gregan or Pearson?

Few reminiscent threads at the moment and struck me when thinking about talismanic greats that Ben Pearson, for very obvious reasons, is very highly regarded. When a young nobber Sean Gregan was exactly the same for me, I couldn't wait for the weekend to observe this giant of a man dominate a game.

Got me thinking during this downtime an interesting debate could be who was/is better? I'm still forming my opinion, however, let's get stuck in!

Of course they are subtlety different players, but, Gregan or Pearson? Let's have a chat.

Up the whites!

Pearson is a GOAT but Gregan is a true legend.
Pearo is on his way to joining Gregan in the legends category

Gregan for me although Pearo is my current fav player. I remember one game at Deepdale against Fulham with Gregan at centre half and he virtually single handedly won us a point.
The guy was immense and majestic that day.

Pearson is in the same mould, but Gregan just edges it, because even though he could be a liability he was not as bad as an a liability as Pearson is.

I agree with this , but I could easily see Pearson ending up at Leeds or Burnley and then what would we think of him ?

It's hard to get pissed off at players for leaving us when all we offer them to stay is a family pack of haribo tangtastic.