Grezza sacked by Salford

keasden

Manager
Breaking news on Sky just now, sacked and Scholes put in temporary charge. Seems strange when they are 5th in the league and unbeaten in their first 4 games.

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Imagine losing hundreds of thousands of pounds a year just so your mate can be a football manager.

Alexander hasnt exactly had a great managerial career, but theyve started the season reasonably well

Huzeifa

Advisor to AN
Patron
Scholes temp in charge. He is the owner of the club along with Giggs and co.

They want automatic promotion this season and clearly feel Alex is not good enough!

The bad run started from last season. They have only won 7 in 20.

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Unbeaten after 5 games and would have been second had they not let it slip very late on at the weekend. Maybe it was the Saturday result that got him sacked.
Strange decision.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Unbeaten after 5 games and would have been second had they not let it slip very late on at the weekend. Maybe it was the Saturday result that got him sacked.
Strange decision.

I was watching the highlights on Quest and I have no idea how often Roy Keane, Gary Neville and Scholes attend the games but when I saw them sat there having a chat with Chris Casper it did cross my mind something might happen this week...

How is it Keane can attend btw?

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron
I was watching the highlights on Quest and I have no idea how often Roy Keane, Gary Neville and Scholes attend the games but when I saw them sat there having a chat with Chris Casper it did cross my mind something might happen this week...

How is it Keane can attend btw?

Good point. Could he be in line for the job?