Guitars

Meldrew's Ghost

Advisor to the Owner
I can't say that I have; unless, at some point in my past, I'd imbibed the same equivalent of whisky as yourself on your trip to Crystal Palace and I ended up non compos mentis 😂.

(you don't have any compromising pictures do you :oops:)
I haven't, but apparently there's a website you can try. It's called guitarse.cams.com 😁

Apparently I should have worn my glasses when looking at Nobby's post 'cos I obviously misread the Schecter on his headstock.

For the record, I've got an Epiphone Les Paul copy and a Norman acoustic (the Norman's a Canadian make Sid?). I've also got a Vox 50w modelling combo for use with the Epi.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
I haven't, but apparently there's a website you can try. It's called guitarse.cams.com 😁

Apparently I should have worn my glasses when looking at Nobby's post 'cos I obviously misread the Schecter on his headstock.

For the record, I've got an Epiphone Les Paul copy and a Norman acoustic (the Norman's a Canadian make Sid?). I've also got a Vox 50w modelling combo for use with the Epi.

Yes, the Norman brand is out of Quebec; I'm really not too familiar with them. How on earth did you pick up one of those?

I had an Epiphone Les Paul but traded it in for an Ibanez S Prestige. It's a lot lighter than the Epiphone but has two humbuckers that can also be converted via the volume knob to single coil. Right now I'm noodling around at home with a PRS, a Fender Deluxe amp, and a VOX distortion pedal. The Vox amp is nice; during the early days of this pandemic I bought the 100w version. There's a pic of it severa; pages back if you can be sphinctered looking for it 😂.

Meldrew's Ghost

Advisor to the Owner
Yes, the Norman brand is out of Quebec; I'm really not too familiar with them. How on earth did you pick up one of those?

I had an Epiphone Les Paul but traded it in for an Ibanez S Prestige. It's a lot lighter than the Epiphone but has two humbuckers that can also be converted via the volume knob to single coil. Right now I'm noodling around at home with a PRS, a Fender Deluxe amp, and a VOX distortion pedal. The Vox amp is nice; during the early days of this pandemic I bought the 100w version. There's a pic of it severa; pages back if you can be sphinctered looking for it 😂.

I picked the Norman up in Preston about 10 years ago. The longstanding shop on Heatley Street (by the New Brit pub) closed /changed ownership, and the new firm were selling Norman acoustics.

Back in the late 70s I had an Ibanez Musician which was a beautiful guitar, as well as an old and battered Epi that I got secondhand in 72. I sold the Ibanez in 80 ish as I was going to college, but kept the Epi 'till Christmas 94 when I was burgled by some thieving toe-rag. It broke my heart to lose her.

In the late 70s I used to play through a Marshall 100w Plexi amp with a half-stack Marshall cab. In a box bedroom. Man, how that putty used to fly off the old single glazed window. 🤣