PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Guitars

Maybe, but **I can't exactly get it out on a campsite in the South of France in the midle of August!

If you put your own interpretation on the song in question (artistic licence) then you're good.

** Recorder?

My mate has just bought one of these. Says out of the box it was better than some Gibsons he has owned

That looks a great deal for less than 200 quid, tv yellow aswell johnny thunders style. FFS dont do it guinness!

I may or might not have bought the Harley benton DC tonight. I'm currently under the influence so hopefully I dont miss the money that much tomorrow!

Anyone wanna buy a yamaha pacifica? 🤣🤣🤣
Haha brilliant. They do a Les Paul Classic style one for £99 that's in my basket. Even if I change the pickups, tuners and bridge still worth the money

Haha brilliant. They do a Les Paul Classic style one for £99 that's in my basket. Even if I change the pickups, tuners and bridge still worth the money

Cheers for the link mate, they look like they have decent stuff for the money. Every youtube review seems to be really positive about their stuff which is more than can be said about other better known brands!

Cheers for the link mate, they look like they have decent stuff for the money. Every youtube review seems to be really positive about their stuff which is more than can be said about other better known brands!
Aye. The Squier Jags I've been looking at (£350) are better rated than every Fender Jag under £1100

Aye. The Squier Jags I've been looking at (£350) are better rated than every Fender Jag under £1100

I've been looking at Jaguars this morning, might treat myself after all this virus thing is over. (watching the pennies at the minute while I'm furloughed though}

So I either go Squier or big money on a Fender Original. The Squier brand still makes me feel uneasy though since buying an Affinity Strat for my then stepson. Horrendous piece of junk!

I do know Squier are much, much better than they were when I bought that one years ago and it's £1000 saved.

I think I need to get over it!

I've been looking at Jaguars this morning, might treat myself after all this virus thing is over. (watching the pennies at the minute while I'm furloughed though}

So I either go Squier or big money on a Fender Original. The Squier brand still makes me feel uneasy though since buying an Affinity Strat for my then stepson. Horrendous piece of junk!

I do know Squier are much, much better than they were when I bought that one years ago and it's £1000 saved.

I think I need to get over it!
My squier mustang is a treat. The Indonesian models have come on massively have a look on YouTube at one of the comparisons between the Classic Vibe and the Fenders