PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Guitars

I can't say that I have; unless, at some point in my past, I'd imbibed the same equivalent of whisky as yourself on your trip to Crystal Palace and I ended up non compos mentis 😂.

(you don't have any compromising pictures do you :oops:)
I haven't, but apparently there's a website you can try. It's called guitarse.cams.com 😁

Apparently I should have worn my glasses when looking at Nobby's post 'cos I obviously misread the Schecter on his headstock.

For the record, I've got an Epiphone Les Paul copy and a Norman acoustic (the Norman's a Canadian make Sid?). I've also got a Vox 50w modelling combo for use with the Epi.

I haven't, but apparently there's a website you can try. It's called guitarse.cams.com 😁

Apparently I should have worn my glasses when looking at Nobby's post 'cos I obviously misread the Schecter on his headstock.

For the record, I've got an Epiphone Les Paul copy and a Norman acoustic (the Norman's a Canadian make Sid?). I've also got a Vox 50w modelling combo for use with the Epi.

Yes, the Norman brand is out of Quebec; I'm really not too familiar with them. How on earth did you pick up one of those?

I had an Epiphone Les Paul but traded it in for an Ibanez S Prestige. It's a lot lighter than the Epiphone but has two humbuckers that can also be converted via the volume knob to single coil. Right now I'm noodling around at home with a PRS, a Fender Deluxe amp, and a VOX distortion pedal. The Vox amp is nice; during the early days of this pandemic I bought the 100w version. There's a pic of it severa; pages back if you can be sphinctered looking for it 😂.

Yes, the Norman brand is out of Quebec; I'm really not too familiar with them. How on earth did you pick up one of those?

I had an Epiphone Les Paul but traded it in for an Ibanez S Prestige. It's a lot lighter than the Epiphone but has two humbuckers that can also be converted via the volume knob to single coil. Right now I'm noodling around at home with a PRS, a Fender Deluxe amp, and a VOX distortion pedal. The Vox amp is nice; during the early days of this pandemic I bought the 100w version. There's a pic of it severa; pages back if you can be sphinctered looking for it 😂.

I picked the Norman up in Preston about 10 years ago. The longstanding shop on Heatley Street (by the New Brit pub) closed /changed ownership, and the new firm were selling Norman acoustics.

Back in the late 70s I had an Ibanez Musician which was a beautiful guitar, as well as an old and battered Epi that I got secondhand in 72. I sold the Ibanez in 80 ish as I was going to college, but kept the Epi 'till Christmas 94 when I was burgled by some thieving toe-rag. It broke my heart to lose her.

In the late 70s I used to play through a Marshall 100w Plexi amp with a half-stack Marshall cab. In a box bedroom. Man, how that putty used to fly off the old single glazed window. 🤣

As a riff, it's probably uncool to play, but I think it's got a proper cool little solo.

My limitations make this as good as it gets for me though, but i thought I'd have a crack at it.

This Schecter is fantastic to play though, not too good with clean stuff but that's not really what it's for.
I'd recommend one to anybody,

As a riff, it's probably uncool to play, but I think it's got a proper cool little solo.

My limitations make this as good as it gets for me though, but i thought I'd have a crack at it.

This Schecter is fantastic to play though, not too good with clean stuff but that's not really what it's for.

All of it awesome; but you absolutely nailed that bit at 0:45 (y)

That's great, Nobby.

Love it!