PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy 100th Sir Tom Finney

A true legend in every sense of the word , everything that is good about this club epitomised in Sir Tom Finney , the effort involved by the people from this forum none of whomn I know personally should feel very proud tonight when the surfer flag is unveiled, Sir Tom being a humble man wouldn’t have wanted the fuss but if he is looking down he would I’m sure be proud that his legacy and name continues - his family will see tonight he’s still Preston North End

Well done Jk and all of you involved , take a moment tonight and pat yourself on the back 👍

Legend, we will never see the likes of him again. Honoured and Proud that he represented all things good in football and beyond.

If ever there’s a good time for every player to give 110% and do whatever it takes to win a match then surely tonight is the night

Cant wait to be back in the kop but also kind of wish I was in the Finney to have a good view of both ends with the flags up

Yes - great man - met him through business once.👍

In the nicest way - Im pleased he’s not in your starting XI today mind you … 😅

Happy Birthday to the greatest footballer these islands have produced!
Served my time at his business , always had a word for you and about North End,
Could be very frugal though with materials /stock ! ;)