Happy Brexit day tribute.

OP
Mickypne

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
It is what it is. I don't care anymore tbh. I will look after myself, mitigate the impact as much as possible and watch from the sidelines. The biggest risk to the good people of the UK isn't now Brexit, but the bunch of scumbags in government who will continue to try to fuck us all over.
Well if this Rebecca lass gets in at Labour, she's another Corbynite so that's Labour fucked for another 10 years.

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Michael.

I'm sure others will confirm I've always said the vote should be respected.

Which is more than I can say about the Brexit meps who brought shme on us all yesterday.

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
If you're going to celebrate with a drink, it will need to be a bloody big bottle, as I said 3 years ago this will take 10 years, I'm just looking forward to the £350m for the NHS from Monday.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
You'd have to go back about 4830298 pages on the Brexit thread to see. Good luck.
Nah the op(by raafil) on the brexit never thread supports what I posted about wanting to respect a result. I'm saved cha 😂 hmmm no it doesn't. Probs a few posts after lol

OP
Mickypne

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
Nah the op(by raafil) on the brexit never thread supports what I posted about wanting to respect a result. I'm saved cha 😂 hmmm no it doesn't. Probs a few posts after lol
I think tomorrow that thread should be closed then we can have a little celebration that the thread has closed. That was more annoying than Brexit itself ffs.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
To Winky that's like asking who would you prefer as a babysitter? Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter.
😂😂😂 I don't think savile would be much of a threat, you'd just have a corpse sat there. Might be abit disturbing tho 🤢

I could've cloaked the question using my otherworldly intelligence by asking who she hates the most, thereby finding out who she likes the best

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
😂😂😂 I don't think savile would be much of a threat, you'd just have a corpse sat there. Might be abit disturbing tho 🤢

I could've cloaked the question using my otherworldly intelligence by asking who she hates the most, thereby finding out who she likes the best
You wouldn't catch me out with that one, I'd do a Corbyn and sit on the fence.