Happy Brexit day tribute.

John T

Manager
I shall have a little 'wee drop' of the hard stuff to celebrate the occasion tonight

Gone will now be the days when politicians of either side can hide under the EU skirts

“It’s not our fault Gov”

They won’t like that I believe, maybe why so many were keen to remain

Ger rid of all the Qangoes next, and then we will see Ministers and MP’s in general earning and taking responsibility for the actions and decisions’

OP
Mickypne

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
Some are holding a Vigil :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Please, i'm not basking in glory here but some people still can't accept it and need to move on.

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
I just wish both sides would behave with a bit more dignity. A party? A vigil?

FFS lets just get on with it.
Amen to that - didn't care for Farage's flag waving antics at all. The same goes for some flag-waving remainers.

I see Brexit/the EU like putting down an old dog that has now lost its marbles and started attacking people. The right thing to do but not particularly worth celebrating.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
It's all bollocks though isn't it as we will still be carrying on as normal till the end of the year.

So to all you Express believers, the dingy full of migrants is still on its way to a street near you.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
I see that donkey lashing hidey hole AFC Fylde is hosting a Brexit party tonight, maybe you can all go there to celebrate with the seaside filth.

OP
Mickypne

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
I see that donkey lashing hidey hole AFC Fylde is hosting a Brexit party tonight, maybe you can all go there to celebrate with the seaside filth.
What?? have you read anything in this thread? Not one Leaver has posted they will go partying.