PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Burnley Relegation Day

Unlike some others I do not particularly dislike Burnley. They have had a good run to be fair which turned out to be longer than expected. Look forward to getting the better of them next season though.
Much, much more level headed bunch than the deluded Lashers and arrogant Plastics.

That said they were the big derby for me growing up and I hope we hammer them this coming season and send them down again with naff all in the bank.

Much, much more level headed bunch than the deluded Lashers and arrogant Plastics.

That said they were the big derby for me growing up and I hope we hammer them this coming season and send them down again with naff all in the bank.
I'll settlle for beating them (mad keen for that to happen) and us getting promoted.
If we don't get promoted would settle for beating them again.

Burnley have shown us all the way in terms of Premiership survival. They devised a model that kept them up for far longer than expected. I for one feel that we should hold a minutes applause for them next season to show them the respect that they richly deserve. 🙄
Steady on! no need to go that far. Just need to beat them and then do what they've done but even better.:D

We never really played Blackpool and Blackburn when I was younger but Burnley always seemed to be in the same league. Will never forget that 5-3 game, even the 0-2 in 2015 was glorious. Can’t wait to be back in that away end, proper ground is Turf Moor.
Ricardo Fuller was unplayable in that 5-3 game.
Was feeling a bit under the weather at ko time (Christmas do night before) but that performance bucked me up no end.
Was the 0-2 in 2015 the Nugent free kick game?

Ricardo Fuller was unplayable in that 5-3 game.
Was feeling a bit under the weather at ko time (Christmas do night before) but that performance bucked me up no end.
Was the 0-2 in 2015 the Nugent free kick game?
No it was when DJ and Will Keane scored. Nugent was like 2008 I think

We never really played Blackpool and Blackburn when I was younger but Burnley always seemed to be in the same league. Will never forget that 5-3 game, even the 0-2 in 2015 was glorious. Can’t wait to be back in that away end, proper ground is Turf Moor.
You must be a similar age to me, they were the big one whilst Lashers were bumming around lower leagues and playing Rovers seemed like a pipe dream.

Vividly remember the Nugent volley in 2006 from the McKenna and Sedge set piece, belter of a day out that one.

One of many cracking derby games. Buzzing to have them back.