PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Halloween

Anyone had any Trick or Treaters around this year? Quiet down my end I must say. Although the concept of going around strangers house picking sweets from them during an epidemic/pandemic still seems a bit unappetising.

I've not had one, not one, and considering I live on a long road with posh houses that probably have awesome sweets and chocolate, that surprises me.
Have you got pumpkins outside your house though? I've found in recent years (after doing it with my own kids for long enough), people are very good at obeying the pumpkin rule. They won't knock on a door with no pumpkin / lights etc

I've not had one, not one, and considering I live on a long road with posh houses that probably have awesome sweets and chocolate, that surprises me.

340G.gif

Have you got pumpkins outside your house though? I've found in recent years (after doing it with my own kids for long enough), people are very good at obeying the pumpkin rule. They won't knock on a door with no pumpkin / lights etc

Ah, that's probably it. I knew of that, but didn't think people took note. I certainly didn't as a kid!

I demand to know where you got this VHS of my wife from? 😂😂😂

Partners twins had someone make them have to take a leaflet about their local church before they were allowed to pick their sweets. Guerilla marketing campaign by the big man