PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

HaPpY MoNdAyS

Libertine

Thick Nomark
Patron
Just got tickets for Guild Hall on November 28th. Should be a good one. Shame it's a school night. Probably just pretend it's the early 90's and go for it anyway. :cool:

Just got tickets for Guild Hall on November 28th. Should be a good one. Shame it's a school night. Probably just pretend it's the early 90's and go for it anyway. :cool:

Saw them at Elland Road in '91. Some bloke climbed to the top of the then floodlights, which, at the time, were, I think, the tallest in the country. I stopped the gig until he came down - amazing that Shaun was even conscious of what was going on.

Saw them at Elland Road in '91. Some bloke climbed to the top of the then floodlights, which, at the time, were, I think, the tallest in the country. I stopped the gig until he came down - amazing that Shaun was even conscious of what was going on.
I remember going to Meadow Lane (Notts County) circa 1988, and some fella did exactly the same thing. Were you part of the Happy Mondays' road crew?

I saw them at the old G-MEX centre in Manchester around 1990/91 ish, it was the Hallelujah concert, bloody brilliant night.