PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy New Year to all and well the time has come.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
As you guys know 2022 has not been even slightly kind to me and I'll will be glad to see the back of it. However, 2023 looks like going the same way, with Homelessness fast approaching the Council say they can't help, private sector not willing to except my Step Dad (wealthy man) as Guarantor due to his age. So its looking bleak. Not much time to do anything now. With this in mind, having to say goodbye to all the Birds we have rescued and treated, the 1st Anniversary of my Mums death on the 2nd, etc. The West Brom Game will be my last update game (unless a miracle happens). Should we get somewhere and its not looking likely as eviction date is 20th Jan, but Council now work on appointment basis only and they won't see us until 20th Feb (they've had 6 months already to see us, but we've just cleared stage 1 which is get the interview), I will be back hopefully for a good final run in. But who knows.

Thank you all that have encouraged me and taken part in the Matchday threads over the years, been some funny times and you've all made it worth while. No Goodbye's on the matchday thread tomorrow, just want to finish and go. Thank you.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the success for the 2023.

Wow thats a read. I sincerely hope that next year is better for you and your family. I lost my mum in July last year and so I know a bit of how you feel.
i have always enjoyed your match day input And hope you can carry on.

As you guys know 2022 has not been even slightly kind to me and I'll will be glad to see the back of it. However, 2023 looks like going the same way, with Homelessness fast approaching the Council say they can't help, private sector not willing to except my Step Dad (wealthy man) as Guarantor due to his age. So its looking bleak. Not much time to do anything now. With this in mind, having to say goodbye to all the Birds we have rescued and treated, the 1st Anniversary of my Mums death on the 2nd, etc. The West Brom Game will be my last update game (unless a miracle happens). Should we get somewhere and its not looking likely as eviction date is 20th Jan, but Council now work on appointment basis only and they won't see us until 20th Feb (they've had 6 months already to see us, but we've just cleared stage 1 which is get the interview), I will be back hopefully for a good final run in. But who knows.

Thank you all that have encouraged me and taken part in the Matchday threads over the years, been some funny times and you've all made it worth while. No Goodbye's on the matchday thread tomorrow, just want to finish and go. Thank you.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the success for the 2023.
Wow, that is a very difficult read Crazy…

I don’t know the process / system at all , but surely they can’t just put you out on the streets ??

Can the council not find you some emergency accommodation until they can hear your case in February ?

Is it worth a phone call to your local councillor ?

As I say, I don’t know what can or can’t be done , but I wish you all the very best and thank you for your excellent matchday coverage, I sincerely hope that you are back updating us all very soon…

FbcP I advise you to seek as much Media Publicity as you will be able to stomach. Shame these miserable gits with a shower of Guilt. Hope your lot improves 100%.

Wow, that is a very difficult read Crazy…

I don’t know the process / system at all , but surely they can’t just put you out on the streets ??

Can the council not find you some emergency accommodation until they can hear your case in February ?

Is it worth a phone call to your local councillor ?

As I say, I don’t know what can or can’t be done , but I wish you all the very best and thank you for your excellent matchday coverage, I sincerely hope that you are back updating us all very soon…
They can and will, but they want us to wait until the Bailiffs turf us out without our stuff. They offer a B&B in Clacton 50 Miles away.

The appointment in February is the one to see if we can have emergency accommodation, until that meeting we are deemed safe and well to survive on the Streets. Thats what they saying. Just my luck my appointment with Shelter before Xmas was Cancelled due to the Strikes by their Staff and we not been offered a replacement yet.

Local Councillor is as frustrated as us, she's a friend. she is hitting brick walls because she's not on the Housing committee or in the ruling Tory party.

Thanks I dunno anymore, Its not helped by the Doctors messing up my repeat subscription for my meds, Not had them since 23rd December and they offered a new prescription yesterday, went to collect, because we being made homeless, this will be the last they can do until we have a fixed address due to the nature of some of the meds. Thats great to know. Then Told me, it won't be ready from the chemist until Jan 3rd. Yay. Well I can drink myself stupid over New Year now. So silver lining.

FbcP I advise you to seek as much Media Publicity as you will be able to stomach. Shame these miserable gits with a shower of Guilt. Hope your lot improves 100%.
Media is full of other cases across the UK. Just another statistic. Just a roof over my head with my Birds and Partner would be al I need. Time will tell. But we have to pack everything up in case, we have to move at short notice. Thats why I can't do Matchdays, everything has to be packed.

But thanks for the Messages. I hope to be back before the end of season. Can't Guarantee it.

They can and will, but they want us to wait until the Bailiffs turf us out without our stuff. They offer a B&B in Clacton 50 Miles away.

The appointment in February is the one to see if we can have emergency accommodation, until that meeting we are deemed safe and well to survive on the Streets. Thats what they saying. Just my luck my appointment with Shelter before Xmas was Cancelled due to the Strikes by their Staff and we not been offered a replacement yet.

Local Councillor is as frustrated as us, she's a friend. she is hitting brick walls because she's not on the Housing committee or in the ruling Tory party.

Thanks I dunno anymore, Its not helped by the Doctors messing up my repeat subscription for my meds, Not had them since 23rd December and they offered a new prescription yesterday, went to collect, because we being made homeless, this will be the last they can do until we have a fixed address due to the nature of some of the meds. Thats great to know. Then Told me, it won't be ready from the chemist until Jan 3rd. Yay. Well I can drink myself stupid over New Year now. So silver lining.

Media is full of other cases across the UK. Just another statistic. Just a roof over my head with my Birds and Partner would be al I need. Time will tell. But we have to pack everything up in case, we have to move at short notice. Thats why I can't do Matchdays, everything has to be packed.

But thanks for the Messages. I hope to be back before the end of season. Can't Guarantee it.
Wishing you nothing but the best and an upturn in your fortunes, crazyP. 🤞🙏🏻👍

What an awful situation you find yourself in Crazy. Im sorry I can’t offer words of advice, but I do wish you all the very best for the future. I hope 2023 is is the start of a good run of fortune for you.

Tell em you'te a asylum seeker, the bastards will bend over bacwards to help, what a load of cnuts they are.
Best of luck buddy.

I am so very sorry for your predicament FCP I can’t begin to imagine how you feel and the fear of such an uncertain future. Homelessness is horrible but sadly the numbers are increasing everyday, and all we see is a shrug of the shoulders and empty words from those getting paid handsomely for supposedly looking out for us. I wish I had the answers to your problems but all I can do is let you know you and your partner are thought about and cared about, not much consolation I know. I truly hope something wonderful happens for you before 20th January. I hope 2023 bring you so much peace, joy and prosperity.

Its Hopeless, less than 2 weeks. Had a Suspected Mild Heart attack during a seizure last week. They said no sign of another but relax and any chest pains call an Ambulance. We had a Charity Peabody, that are meant to work with you to make sure you don't end up on the Streets, They gave up last week, Her words were "Sorry, its looking hopeless and as a charity we are only here to prevent Homelessness, That means we can no longer help, but should anything change, ring her". That lead to me having the Seizure and suspected heart attack. Paramedics where great though, whilst 2 dealt with me, the other helped my partner with packing the kitchen up. Basically Brave Face, keep smiling, don't think about it. Nah Fuck it.

Council thinks the Judge is going to give us more time. Got a feeling they get more money. They said they was in talks with a Hotel in Skegness, but they struggling due to my health conditions, no hotel wants to take the risks. How lovely, not fit for a hotel and the Birds will have to be taken in by a local Animal Hospital and rehomed separately.

This time last year, I was organising my Mums funeral and the Family where all grateful for the support I gave them, this year they are no where to be seen. None answer my calls, respond to my Facebook, I just don't exist.

And my New disabled Bus Pass Arrived and its not working, so I have to send it back for Testing (yup don't work) and wait for a replacement that takes 2 months, when I said I will probably be homeless by then, they told me, You can't have a Bus Pass when homeless to stop us using the Bus all day. Which has topped off my Monday.

Only good news is my In laws have agree to store our electrical stuff and give my Partner a roof over her head, but no room for me. Beak as fuck. And I smashed my 29 inch widescreen Monitor getting my PC back out, as I was board without it. I think once its all done, if nothing is sorted, as long as my Partner has a roof, I will head back North, Sick of life down here.

A plan has been put in place should it be needed, My Partner will take 1 Bird and stay with her Mum and Dad, The other Birds will be Temporary Housed down the road and I will either join the streets or if a Hotel is Sourced, go for that. Not ideal but at Least My Partner and the Birds have a roof.

Only just seen this thread.
Sorry you’ve had such a terrible time.
Do you live down there because your partner is from that way?

Only just seen this thread.
Sorry you’ve had such a terrible time.
Do you live down there because your partner is from that way?
Yeah, all her Family are down here. My Family are Arseholes, She gets on with most of hers. So apart from Football I had nothing keeping up North, so moved down. Things where great for a While but recently not so. We was going to move back North to be near my Mum, but she passed away, so the only reason for us moving back has gone before we got it sorted. So she wants to stay here now, even with the issues. Basically her Family only interested in having my Partner near by and I am just a nuisance she is in love with. But it is what it is as they say.

This section just gives me space to vent, where they can't get information to use it against me, as only me and my Partner know its here.

Yeah, all her Family are down here. My Family are Arseholes, She gets on with most of hers. So apart from Football I had nothing keeping up North, so moved down. Things where great for a While but recently not so. We was going to move back North to be near my Mum, but she passed away, so the only reason for us moving back has gone before we got it sorted. So she wants to stay here now, even with the issues. Basically her Family only interested in having my Partner near by and I am just a nuisance she is in love with. But it is what it is as they say.

This section just gives me space to vent, where they can't get information to use it against me, as only me and my Partner know its here.
Crazy, I don’t know the ins and outs of your relationship with your partners parents, but surely they could let you sleep on their sofa or on the floor of a spare room , anything but sleep on the streets…