PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy New Year to all and well the time has come.

Had a Biopsy yesterday on my leg the local anaesthetic, did not work. 3 injections I could still feel the Knife. I told the Surgeon and she said it will kick in. She was right, kicked in in a different part of my leg on the Bus Home. But she continued and cut right down to the bone as she was meant to. If anyone likes pain and seeing blood squirt out, I highly recommend it, if you don't I would demand they stop. Wished I did. Question why when I was stabbed in the chest did that not hurt, but cutting my leg for a Biopsy stung like a bitch and still does. Better be worth it. (Just ranting)

Had a Biopsy yesterday on my leg the local anaesthetic, did not work. 3 injections I could still feel the Knife. I told the Surgeon and she said it will kick in. She was right, kicked in in a different part of my leg on the Bus Home. But she continued and cut right down to the bone as she was meant to. If anyone likes pain and seeing blood squirt out, I highly recommend it, if you don't I would demand they stop. Wished I did. Question why when I was stabbed in the chest did that not hurt, but cutting my leg for a Biopsy stung like a bitch and still does. Better be worth it. (Just ranting)
That sounds horrible.🥴

When do you get the results?

So in Hospital again suspected stroke, im better today, so just a warning shot ahead of the new season, hopefully. . There is a photo in AMU reception of a Donkey. Underneath, (ladies head got in the way and got told off for taking the photo) it says "Donkeys are cute any need protecting from Tangerine Lashers". Can't share it on phone. 😡😡 Owell made my day anyway. 🤣🤣

So in Hospital again suspected stroke, im better today, so just a warning shot ahead of the new season, hopefully. . There is a photo in AMU reception of a Donkey. Underneath, (ladies head got in the way and got told off for taking the photo) it says "Donkeys are cute any need protecting from Tangerine Lashers". Can't share it on phone. 😡😡 Owell made my day anyway. 🤣🤣
You still in hospital? How’s the suspected stroke going?

You still in hospital? How’s the suspected stroke going?
No at home, there are raised Markers but not enough to say If its a full stroke or whatever crap they said, so said they will put it down to anxiety and if the Pains come back, I have to go back. To be honest I didn't want to go to hospital, The Nurse at the GP's surgery demanded because I looked pale and apparently slurring my words. Spending a whole day in A&E and then AMU was not on my to do list. I am done with Hospitals, I won't be going back unless I am on deaths door and that will only be for the post-mortem. and I got the usual crap, you need to eat more Vegetables. Been a Veggy since the age of 9, and only eat Vegetables. FFS

No at home, there are raised Markers but not enough to say If its a full stroke or whatever crap they said, so said they will put it down to anxiety and if the Pains come back, I have to go back. To be honest I didn't want to go to hospital, The Nurse at the GP's surgery demanded because I looked pale and apparently slurring my words. Spending a whole day in A&E and then AMU was not on my to do list. I am done with Hospitals, I won't be going back unless I am on deaths door and that will only be for the post-mortem. and I got the usual crap, you need to eat more Vegetables. Been a Veggy since the age of 9, and only eat Vegetables. FFS
You can only do your best pal. Hopefully you will get some respite and a good run of health shortly. Keep smiling 🙂

Gets better had the stitches out from my biopsy. The Nurse said it was still bleeding after removing the stitches. they can't re stich due to size of whole. So the GP is writing to the Surgeon as to why she cut such a large hole for the size of Biopsy. And if that wasn't bad enough, I went to clean it last night, its doubled in size and I can see my Bone. Eww your insides look nasty. Now got to wait for GP on Monday to se what the next step is, because NHS 111 advice was to keep clean and see GP and go A&E if it gets bigger or bleeds more.
Hover over the next bit. Unless you don't like yukky things or are eating then, i'd avoid.

It looks like rotting flesh with black tar around the edges. . <<

" Weren't we told to look away if you have a nervous disposition?"
Hope all goes well mate.
You're one of the good guys. X