PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy New Year to all and well the time has come.

Crazy, I don’t know the ins and outs of your relationship with your partners parents, but surely they could let you sleep on their sofa or on the floor of a spare room , anything but sleep on the streets…
The Short answer is No. They just about agreed to my Partner.

I’m trying to get my head around this.
whereabouts are you?
do you work?
did you rent your home?
do you have a pension?
do you have any savings?
Essex
No, Disabled/long Term Sick/Waste of Oxygen
Private Rent
Not old enough and no
Sadly not.
The Grantor we had for this, lost her job and most Estate Agents now want Guarantors to be earning 36 times the Rent and some Home Owners (no Mortgage) and 36 times the Rent. 1 Bed Flat here is on average £800 per Month. And each one has 10-30 people going for it.

Due to the latest news from the GP, (don't want to go into it) Landlord is still going a head with the eviction, but is not heavy handed. They expect this to be slow and now be evicted by bailiffs if it gets to that in March/April.

So sorry to read this fella. I only wish I had something to offer. These are the stories where real help is needed.

I struggle with charities especially the big ones , you don't know what the money is being used for and the CEOs certainly don't take a small wage.

Are you getting disabled allowance payments and such? Milk the system - I'm sure you are but make sure you check every possibility on there.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I get Pip, High Care and Mobility. There is No system to milk, and as a ex Benefit Fraud investigator, I wouldn't want to milk anything. I'll be honest I don't know how people do it. I can't get over the first steps. It was easier to get Benefits with a the Medical and reports, than it is to get a Property. We viewed a Bedsit, 3 rooms, Kitchen (2 Unites and a Cooker and Sink, not sure there would be room for the kettle when cooking), Bathroom, (Shower with Built in sink, yes the Sink was in the Shower) and Livingroom/Bedroom, Enough Space for a Bed and a Desk. £800 per Month. It would of done as a stop gap. 47 People viewed it, we was one of 26 to accept and well, we wasn't successful on this occasion. Landlords see people on Benefits and run. We now waiting for a Bailiffs date and the Council won't help until that date. At the time of Writing I am 45. But that changes in 2 hours 50 minutes.

I get Pip, High Care and Mobility. There is No system to milk, and as a ex Benefit Fraud investigator, I wouldn't want to milk anything. I'll be honest I don't know how people do it. I can't get over the first steps. It was easier to get Benefits with a the Medical and reports, than it is to get a Property. We viewed a Bedsit, 3 rooms, Kitchen (2 Unites and a Cooker and Sink, not sure there would be room for the kettle when cooking), Bathroom, (Shower with Built in sink, yes the Sink was in the Shower) and Livingroom/Bedroom, Enough Space for a Bed and a Desk. £800 per Month. It would of done as a stop gap. 47 People viewed it, we was one of 26 to accept and well, we wasn't successful on this occasion. Landlords see people on Benefits and run. We now waiting for a Bailiffs date and the Council won't help until that date. At the time of Writing I am 45. But that changes in 2 hours 50 minutes.
Happy 46th birthday for last Thursday Crazy…..

Hopefully, your luck has got to change soon…

800 a month for that!!!! Wow I thought the Preston rental market was bad.

Happy 46th birthday for last Thursday Crazy…..

Hopefully, your luck has got to change soon…
I been saying that since the day I was Born.
On Saturday, Found a little Wood Mouse. Just came out of no where. It clearly wanted help, as when picked up it just cuddled in. So Took it to the Vets, got it emergency Care, then took it on a 3 Hour 2 Buses and 35 Minute Walk to the Animal Hospital for it to pass away at the Door. Seems I am Jinxed. Anyone wanna Meet up for a Beer 🤣 🤣 🤣 Just check out your Life Insurance first lol.

Just waiting on the Court Papers, They should of been here by now, but had no word from the Landlord or estate agents. So not got a clue whats going on.

800 a month for that!!!! Wow I thought the Preston rental market was bad.
The Local Council that claimed they was against the Building of 148 Flats and lost on Government appeal, turns out to to be the actual developer. And non of the Flats are now Affordable or social Rents, because strangely enough the developer was able to get the Government to over turn the rule of 15% social housing, due to the Cost they incurred.. They all going into the Private sector at £1100 per month upwards. They will be filled by London People, paid for by the Councils because it be cheaper than their Rents. These Rat Runs will become more and more as Landlords learn they can take a standard house, Split it into 4 and get 4 x the Rent. I reckon this place I am now squatting in (Because times up) will be 2 Flats within a year or 2.

Update. Doctor says I won't last 2 nights, says I'd be dead in 48 hours. I'm literally a heart attack/stroke ticking time bomb. Family said owell and Council say Doctor is wrong. Eviction date is around 13th March. What ever happens now, I wish everyone well and may be back one day but don't count on it. Takecare.

Update. Doctor says I won't last 2 nights, says I'd be dead in 48 hours. I'm literally a heart attack/stroke ticking time bomb. Family said owell and Council say Doctor is wrong. Eviction date is around 13th March. What ever happens now, I wish everyone well and may be back one day but don't count on it. Takecare.
Thinking of you @FootballcrazyP_ you're PNE family will always be here for you.

Hey, sorry to ask. David has got Covid again, sorry FootballCrazy, due to his health he was taken in as a precaution, where he's gone down hill fast. He's stable according to the Doctors. I believe PNE are on TV tonight or tomorrow. I can't find the listing on Sky, so guessing it's on the Red button. Just wondering how we could play it for him on a Tablet. We have Skygo, so how would we get it on that, please. Its a Samsung.

Hey, sorry to ask. David has got Covid again, sorry FootballCrazy, due to his health he was taken in as a precaution, where he's gone down hill fast. He's stable according to the Doctors. I believe PNE are on TV tonight or tomorrow. I can't find the listing on Sky, so guessing it's on the Red button. Just wondering how we could play it for him on a Tablet. We have Skygo, so how would we get it on that, please. Its a Samsung.

Can't help you with the game Laura but I'm sure someone will that is more knowledgeable than I am but most importantly please pass on our best wishes and tell him we are thinking about him and hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. xx

If you have the sky app and subscribe to sky sports, try logging into the account and go to ‘watch’ on the app and then ‘live’. The North End game should be available about 5 minutes before kick off. There are games being broadcast tonight in the same way so maybe have a test run trying tonight with one of those games.

Hope David is feeling better soon.

Sorry just seen this myself @jakehake Thanks for the Tag. erm yeah, Got Covid again, put my flat out and in Hospital. Touch and go, but again thanks to NHS, I am home, on some serious antibiotics. Still got Covid, but they say its safer to be at home away from other bugs that lurk in Hospitals. I got to listen to Luton game up to the sending off, but Heart Machine said my blood pressure went off scale so I was told NO. Didn't get Hull game, reading some of the stuff, good job, they'd never be letting me out.

End of it all, Still got Covid, Blood Pressure in High Hypertension 2 zone still. 1000mg Antibiotics 2 different ones 4 times a day. I actually think they sent me home, because since going on these meds, I finding everything funny. like I dreamt I popped a Balloon at Stevenage of all places scared the Fans, woke up in stitches. I spilt Tea on myself, normally I would be so angry, but I just keep laughing about it. I wished I could stay on these meds for life. Its just one big Laugh.

Anyway not completely out of Danger, deemed high risk now, so everything will change. now catching up with things, reading this forum and still laughing. Woohoo! where these meds been.

PS thanks for the comments and helping Laura. Much appreciated. Next time please Advise her, it is PNE and its not good for my Health 🤣🤣🤣🤣