PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy New Year to all and well the time has come.

mozzchops

Patron
I’m trying to get my head around this.
whereabouts are you?
do you work?
did you rent your home?
do you have a pension?
do you have any savings?

OP
FootballcrazyP_

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Crazy, I don’t know the ins and outs of your relationship with your partners parents, but surely they could let you sleep on their sofa or on the floor of a spare room , anything but sleep on the streets…
The Short answer is No. They just about agreed to my Partner.

I’m trying to get my head around this.
whereabouts are you?
do you work?
did you rent your home?
do you have a pension?
do you have any savings?
Essex
No, Disabled/long Term Sick/Waste of Oxygen
Private Rent
Not old enough and no
Sadly not.
The Grantor we had for this, lost her job and most Estate Agents now want Guarantors to be earning 36 times the Rent and some Home Owners (no Mortgage) and 36 times the Rent. 1 Bed Flat here is on average £800 per Month. And each one has 10-30 people going for it.

Due to the latest news from the GP, (don't want to go into it) Landlord is still going a head with the eviction, but is not heavy handed. They expect this to be slow and now be evicted by bailiffs if it gets to that in March/April.

So sorry to read this fella. I only wish I had something to offer. These are the stories where real help is needed.

I struggle with charities especially the big ones , you don't know what the money is being used for and the CEOs certainly don't take a small wage.

Are you getting disabled allowance payments and such? Milk the system - I'm sure you are but make sure you check every possibility on there.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

OP
FootballcrazyP_

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
I get Pip, High Care and Mobility. There is No system to milk, and as a ex Benefit Fraud investigator, I wouldn't want to milk anything. I'll be honest I don't know how people do it. I can't get over the first steps. It was easier to get Benefits with a the Medical and reports, than it is to get a Property. We viewed a Bedsit, 3 rooms, Kitchen (2 Unites and a Cooker and Sink, not sure there would be room for the kettle when cooking), Bathroom, (Shower with Built in sink, yes the Sink was in the Shower) and Livingroom/Bedroom, Enough Space for a Bed and a Desk. £800 per Month. It would of done as a stop gap. 47 People viewed it, we was one of 26 to accept and well, we wasn't successful on this occasion. Landlords see people on Benefits and run. We now waiting for a Bailiffs date and the Council won't help until that date. At the time of Writing I am 45. But that changes in 2 hours 50 minutes.