PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy New Year to all and well the time has come.

Got the official Bailiffs letter today. 27th June is the day they coming to throw us out. Since my last update, the council have back tracked and now looking to send us to Durham, if we don't agree, then we are intentionally homeless. So we appealing, because I will have to restart treatment and heath wise I had a TIA (type of Stroke, but not a stroke) and the Doctor claims that in the bigger picture, it could a warning sign to bigger things to come. 2 new Tablets to take for my Blood. A dog would of be put down by now.

Not sure I can take much more.

Got the official Bailiffs letter today. 27th June is the day they coming to throw us out. Since my last update, the council have back tracked and now looking to send us to Durham, if we don't agree, then we are intentionally homeless. So we appealing, because I will have to restart treatment and heath wise I had a TIA (type of Stroke, but not a stroke) and the Doctor claims that in the bigger picture, it could a warning sign to bigger things to come. 2 new Tablets to take for my Blood. A dog would of be put down by now.

Not sure I can take much more.
As the expression goes - don’t let the bastards grind you down! They are a total bunch of cunts wanting to move you 250 miles or whatever. It depends on your circumstances, but if Mrs crazy isn’t working I’d consider the move. It might be better in the long term and definitely cheaper. As the NE goes, Durham isn’t the cheapest but it is a nice place to live. I used to work in Teesside and know the NE fairly well so pm me if you think I could help with more info.

Just been talking to a Guy at (Company retracted, he broke rules) as we sort cutting things off. Turns out he was a High Court Bailiff until he got injured. He asked if he could give my Number to his Mate to talk me through it all. I said yes. So off the record. His mate called me, gave some advice. Talked me through it all, knows the Bailiff who is doing the Job. So is going to ask him to be reasonable with us. Going to get my a letter the Bailiffs give on the day that give me my legal rights and that, going to send it me ahead of the date. So even though its going to be shitty I will be prepared ahead of it if we are still here. Told me to record any contact with the landlord between now and then.

Thanks for the comments. Whats getting to me the most is they tell something and then do something else.

Just been talking to a Guy at (Company retracted, he broke rules) as we sort cutting things off. Turns out he was a High Court Bailiff until he got injured. He asked if he could give my Number to his Mate to talk me through it all. I said yes. So off the record. His mate called me, gave some advice. Talked me through it all, knows the Bailiff who is doing the Job. So is going to ask him to be reasonable with us. Going to get my a letter the Bailiffs give on the day that give me my legal rights and that, going to send it me ahead of the date. So even though its going to be shitty I will be prepared ahead of it if we are still here. Told me to record any contact with the landlord between now and then.

Thanks for the comments. Whats getting to me the most is they tell something and then do something else.
Any updates pal?

Sorry on this occasion no news is Bad News. Been busy trying to find a new home for my Disabled Birds, its not been easy and dealing with new medical condition (this will stay private for now). We start moving stuff out on Wednesday, Partner will go stay with her Parents, so you can guess what that means for me. The Council have already informed us its very unlikely that they will have anything. But I should keep my phone charged as they can ring at any time after the eviction if something comes available. We plan to just hand over the Keys the day before and avoid the neighbours watching. Its shit, but thats life.

Really sorry to hear that Crazy. Did you consider the Durham option?
We did but due to property conditions the Council here with drew the option. We got a hotel for tonight and then see what tomorrow bring. Not slept for 3 nights. We now officially on the Streets. Bailiff was polite though and called our Landlord a Coward because he hid down the road so we didn't see him.

We did but due to property conditions the Council here with drew the option. We got a hotel for tonight and then see what tomorrow bring. Not slept for 3 nights. We now officially on the Streets. Bailiff was polite though and called our Landlord a Coward because he hid down the road so we didn't see him.
At least you’re not on the streets. Did the council sort the hotel For you?

Just a quick update, I'm staying a hotel for now. But we been offered a flat with the Council on a temporary basis, (standard procedure). We hopefully get keys next week and move in the Week after. Going to be busy getting set up. So hope to be back soon. Stay safe. Good to see the Youth showing the older ones how to score.

Just a quick update, I'm staying a hotel for now. But we been offered a flat with the Council on a temporary basis, (standard procedure). We hopefully get keys next week and move in the Week after. Going to be busy getting set up. So hope to be back soon. Stay safe. Good to see the Youth showing the older ones how to score.
Thanks for the update and glad it’s some good news for a change.

Good news Crazy…… it’s about time.