PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy St George's Day

EzpSVspXsAE-8NJ
Is that you Raef?

...so why the pinky purple nail varnish? :oops:

Got to admit it did make me laugh when this policy was announced and all the Daily Mail brigade went from "it should be a national holiday" to "how dare Corbyn stop us from working, the commie b******" 😁

Anyway Happy St George's day to those who celebrate it.
The strange thing is that for some bizarre reason English people get more excited about St Patricks day than St Georges day !!! ( Not Me !! )

The problem is, if you display the flag of St George these days then there is every chance that you will be accused of being racist........

The strange thing is that for some bizarre reason English people get more excited about St Patricks day than St Georges day !!! ( Not Me !! )

The problem is, if you display the flag of St George these days then there is every chance that you will be accused of being racist........
Drunkards!

I have a cup with PNE written on one side and cross of St George on the other - but the cross has been removed by countless years of dishwashing. Drink from it nearly every day - and ALWAYS my first cup of tea on a matchday.
Aah so it’s your fault.

Ditch the cup you bloody jinx.