PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Harry and Meghan

It's the same five or so posters that agree on most points on this forum and jump down the throat of people who disagree with them calling them all sorts of isms for believing something different.

Then Snickiwi replies in kind and gets all sorts of abuse for being abusive whilst the rest of us shake our heads.

Its been the same cycle on here for about 10 years. There's no clique, just a similar mindset and posting style displayed by consistent posters.

Personally, I wouldn't describe you as such, and would label you a fair minded middle man who tries to keep the debate flowing. But, as I'd also argue you'd probably agree with those that I would label as such on more points than not, I can see why you've been thrown in.
Thanks for the response - a shame that Realistic didn't have the simple decency to back up his accusation, but so be it.

Do I agree on more points than not? Brexit, covid lockdowns/vaccinations, some environmental issues, the trans debate, and my almost absolutist view on free speech are just some of the areas where I have sometimes disagreed with the people accused in this thread. That was why I found it intriguing there is supposed to be a group of people who all think alike and follow a consensus when posting history suggests otherwise.

Me and Snicks are sparring partners of old - debate gets robust but rarely crosses the line!

Sort of agree but they don't half use the press to suit their agendas .He was banging on about shooting wildlife yesterday saying how bad it was but then does not worry about shooting deer game ect here. Or not showing their son saying they will keep him out the spotlight then parade him around Africa . Or the staged crap of him walking in a supposed minefield just so it looks like his mothers.
When it suits comes to mind
As if the media lied all along!!!

Hopefully Piers Morgan gets his collar felt not just for this but for blatantly lying, under oath, to the Leveson enquiry.

What the media did to this couple is unforgiveable and they successfully dragged the gullible British public with them into their hatred for Meghan and Harry.

GBY4S5SXoAAbICT

Compensation of £140K is significant but perhaps not as much as expected? I'm guessing Mirror Group has to pay Harry's expenses... which won't be cheap!

She's a complete fake ! A shameless, conniving, woke exhibitionist, shit stirring phoney, who wants her privacy ! She's addled that ginger pillock's brains.
You really are a Prize dork!!

Thats why this corrupt govt just loves people like you. If the Mail says it then its true, people like you meekly fall into line, doff their cap and lick their bent arses.

and you have the nerve to call others thick

derrrrr

You really are a Prize dork!!

Thats why this corrupt govt just loves people like you. If the Mail says it then its true, people like you meekly fall into line, doff their cap and lick their bent arses.

and you have the nerve to call others thick

derrrrr
Prize dork ? You know, raefil, I would seriously put you up for the prize of the biggest prick on the forum ! You think she's a decent person ? In what way ? In what way does she appeal to you, a small minded commie from Chorley ? A sexy ruthless B part actress bags a fawning prince bell end from England and you swallowed it whole ? Ho ho ho, what a mug you must be ! Except I don't believe you're that stupid, but maybe you are.

As if the media lied all along!!!

Hopefully Piers Morgan gets his collar felt not just for this but for blatantly lying, under oath, to the Leveson enquiry.

What the media did to this couple is unforgiveable and they successfully dragged the gullible British public with them into their hatred for Meghan and Harry.
It was between 2003 and 2009

He didn’t even know her then.

Prize dork ? You know, raefil, I would seriously put you up for the prize of the biggest prick on the forum ! You think she's a decent person ? In what way ? In what way does she appeal to you, a small minded commie from Chorley ? A sexy ruthless B part actress bags a fawning prince bell end from England and you swallowed it whole ? Ho ho ho, what a mug you must be ! Except I don't believe you're that stupid, but maybe you are.
The difference is, ive no idea whether shes a decent person or not, all i have to go off is what the, proven in court, lying, putrid media tell us. Neither do I really care whether she is or not, it makes no difference to my life in any way.

What I hate, and hate with an absolute passion, is the way our media lie and mislead people. This is just another occasion that proves it.

Like yourself im a great believer in freedom of the press and free speech but when that basic human right is used to do nothing but cause grief and angst to others its only correct that every avenue is used to call it out.

We are being manipulated, lied to and literally being abused every day by our media.

It was between 2003 and 2009

He didn’t even know her then.
Indeed it was about a former relationship but possibly does answer the question why Morgan has been relentless in his pursuit of Markle virtually every day of every year since she rejected his advances. These proven incidents may well have been before they met but theyre all a massive a part of the "Whole."

Let’s get this straight I detest the media in this country. They undermine democracy and are largely why we’ll never see real change. If the Taffs and the Jocks had any fucking sense they’d get someone a damn sight better than Sturgeon etc and duck off tomorrow. I truly wish the north could join them.

That said, I’m sure Harry has done the right thing here but let’s not conflate this ‘entirely’ with what happened to him and Megan Markle. Dig deep enough, read what her family (not just her Dad) what exes have said etc. personally I think she’s a fruitbat. Fuck all to do with her race.

I hope he brings down the tabloids but he won’t!

The difference is, ive no idea whether shes a decent person or not,
She bagged him (thicko) to use as a mouthpiece for her woke campaigning. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that she'd ever pull it off (or pull him off) but she did because he's a fool. She brainwashed him, filled his head up with shite and then deliberately shit stirred for England, calling his family racists, which they are not. Now that the Queen has gone, I don't give a f*ck anyway, the monarchy can go to pot, but I'm not having it that she is a decent woman, because she isn't.

This is actually about the newspapers, isn't it, which you hate... except the Morning Star, of course.