PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Harry and Meghan

I think its brilliant how, without even trying, she triggers a certain demographic. :)

Yeah, well it's not like Dave the plumber's Mrs has the reach for me to know her hypocritical, self absorbed bullshit.

I can't say it angers me though, I just point, laugh and move on usually. Like when I read the BBC article this morning.

It's amusing, watching how this woman continues to trigger some, I mean look at Mr Morgan lol 😆

Meghan who…..

I have no interest in her or the ginger lad…
aye ok lol

I don’t think that Hodgey feels sorry for their wealth , but more the fact that everything they do and say is scrutinised….. money isn’t everything and I know that I wouldn’t like their lifestyle.

I’m not bothered either way, I’m neither a royalist nor an anti royalist, but I suppose if they did disband them it would stop hangers on like Meghan Markle from claiming royal status ……

Says the “ Duchess of Sussex “….. I thought they were dropping all the royalty stuff ??

Not interested in it apparently…

I’m not bothered about her stealing “ our Prince “ - I don’t like him either - and to be honest Winky I would be quite happy if they spent the rest of their days in the USA and lived a quiet life away from the public gaze like they said they wanted to !!

Meghan who…..

I have no interest in her or the ginger lad…

I couldn’t care if she disappeared tomorrow… she is a no mark !!

Let them eat cake.......... Royal family my arse... I can live with the Queen because I'm nice but the rest can all bugger off.

Let them eat cake.......... Royal family my arse... I can live with the Queen because I'm nice but the rest can all bugger off.
Lets hope this debacle is the beginning of the end for the parasite family eh?

You see @Ando60 thats why Im interested.