PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Harry and Meghan

This shite isn't respectful, you can't blame (what we think will be) the imminent passing of the Queen on Prince Harry's wife, especially when it's coming from someone who bumped uglies with Boris Johnson behind his wife's back ffs.

What's " God " ?....... If he/her/it exists then so do his/her/it's ( I'm getting good at this correctness lark) commandments and therefore this gobby woman will burn in hell for adultery.... :)

Can’t see a major reconciliation being likely - but this walkabout was a bit of a surprise. Charlie boy (if that’s not treachery) gave them both a solid name-check in his key first speech, which was notable. It’s possible things will thaw.

1662831528225.png

Can’t see a major reconciliation being likely - but this walkabout was a bit of a surprise. Charlie boy (if that’s not treachery) gave them both a solid name-check in his key first speech, which was notable. It’s possible things will thaw.

View attachment 9232
FcTskSNWAAACY_t

Mind you who needs the Mail when weve got the BBC?

FcTqUPiXkAAg_Cq
She must despair at the Bigotry shown to her in this country, I wouldn't blame her, if she cleared off back to the US tomorrow.

She won't though, the press will tear into Harry. Must be a terrible feeling, knowing that the gob shites are waiting to pounce..

I thought it was absolutely brilliant seeing Harry and Meghan being alongside Kate and William. Meghan looked really nervous when she came out of the gate. But I thought she was greeted really warmly, and she was brilliant with the crowd as well. William, Kate and Harry were their normal excellent selves.

The more that people bang-on / complain about the Daily Mail ( basically the mirror image of The Sun, IMO & just as shit but in a different way ) - the more Oxygen it gives these (different)Bastards who run both paper.

Don't buy them, don't read them, don't talk about them.

No publicity for these rags is bad publicity. All publicity for these rags is good publicity

Please understand that if you give them YOUR time/money/thoughts it only encourages & perpetuates them.

Be part of the solution and shrink the problem.

Or, sure, yeh, carry on chattering about them & be part of the problem.