PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Help...Need anew gas boiler cheap!

Need someone to recommend a fitter/firm to supply gas combi boiler (there 20yr old one has packed in), for a young couple in there first house. Limited finances so need a good deal.

Any recommendations much appreciated. Cant afford much more than about £1500.

Last edited:
I've got an old boiler you can have mate but very high maintenance she is :)

No, seriously check with Preston Council if any grants available in the past I've had help with boiler, loft / cavity wall insulation. Think you need to have nippers or be on certain benefits to qualify but worth checking out as rules might have changed.
Probably a good time as funding usually starts from April onwards so get in before our ethnic comrades nick the lot :)

Fuck mate you been hanging a long time. Where I live solar is the go. Thats the best I can do. Sorry but fuck boilers are out there for the taking.

Im getting a feeling. This thread could be the meaning of human existence in the universe. Strange? There are christians. Even science fiction 50's author religions that are popular. A new gas boiler seems miniscule but perhaps it has a deeper meaning?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIa0o36pPo

Now if that didnt make the hairs on your ball sack stand up and salute. You probably do need a new boiler.