PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

HELP

You voted out and you voted for Boris, big mistake but you need to stop crying and live with it.

You will be complaining about PNE signings next ffs 😂😂😂😂
I voted for Brexit

I voted against Tory at the GE.

Can I complain?

Fair enough. But Mays deal wasnt 'staying in' the EU which I think was the referendum question. Thats a Francois myth designed to rewrite history. And that you keep parroting. It actually was probably the least worst option judging by the shitstorm we are currently in. Still, a trade deal with outer Mongolia might resolve it.
Voting for the ‘least worse shitstorm’ is why the Tossers stay in power.

Again it’s your doing.

Superb drama which clearly takes some watching, the first hour or so was compelling but i felt the last half hour was a bit less so.
I see Scully was her Dad....
Needs a compulsory viewing by MPs and reinforcing the minimum wage issue needs addressing... Wankers

Voting for the ‘least worse shitstorm’ is why the Tossers stay in power.

Again it’s your doing.

We didnt have a vote on the May deal. It was the Mps and Corbyn opted out and let in the vile end of the Tory party for what may be another decade. The crucial vote that sealed our fate was on the May deal. You and others have been persuaded by JRMs rhetoric that it meant we were staying in. They will keep relying on your dogged support on this line to be voted in next time. I voted for Corbyn as well by the way but by then the horse had bolted.

We didnt have a vote on the May deal. It was the Mps and Corbyn opted out and let in the vile end of the Tory party for what may be another decade. The crucial vote that sealed our fate was on the May deal. You and others have been persuaded by JRMs rhetoric that it meant we were staying in. They will keep relying on your dogged support on this line to be voted in next time. I voted for Corbyn as well by the way but by then the horse had bolted.
Where was I persuaded by JRMs rhetoric?

Documentary on channel 4. I have just watched this evening on catch-up.

Anyone else watched this? Apologies if it’s been discussed elsewhere but I think everyone should watch it and think about what this government did to the elderly in care homes and their workers.

If you’re a staunch Tory remember what effect your parties cutbacks did to add to the suffering of those that died. To those that got no help. The decision to put covid into the most vulnerable of our population so that they could save a bit of face regards the nhs being completely on its arse BEFORE the pandemic. Oh, and remember that they are still taking our NHS and want to sell it off.

After all that, please don’t vote again.

Good choice Knobs, loved it. Channel 4 needs protecting against the Tory silencers. That is the biggest kick in the bollocks I have seen from a media Channel to the Tory Party for a good while, no wonder Bojo the Clown wants to privatise C4, maybe Murdoch will be first choice?

Labour needs to realise that opposition to this government is a lot more than a few questions on Wednesdays to the PM.

Maybe you’re talking shite

Your only defence for handing Johnson power on a plate is to blame others who never supported his hard Brexit and to tar all Europeans nations as tories. And youve now no plan on how to remove him and blame the opposition for bring useless. What Id call a failed strategy. Howmany times you were advised exactly this would happen I cant recall but your master plan to use democracy to remove him (pause for laughter) seems a dead duck since hes loaded all the dice for next time and is planning to use Brexit to win. Flogging it to death to cloud the tory debris strewn all over the place. If you can fool the public once so easily, lets have another go.

Your only defence for handing Johnson power on a plate is to blame others who never supported his hard Brexit and to tar all Europeans nations as tories. And youve now no plan on how to remove him and blame the opposition for bring useless. What Id call a failed strategy. Howmany times you were advised exactly this would happen I cant recall but your master plan to use democracy to remove him (pause for laughter) seems a dead duck since hes loaded all the dice for next time and is planning to use Brexit to win. Flogging it to death to cloud the tory debris strewn all over the place. If you can fool the public once so easily, lets have another go.
I never handed Johnson power on a plate. I actively spoke up on here telling people to swallow what was right and wrong and vote for Corbyn in the last GE. Labour handed it him on a plate by making the stupid stance of going against a democratic vote.

I voted against the EU Tories in Brussels and I voted against the Tories here. Please refer back to this post when you get confused again because repeating the same facts to defend complete bullshit is tedious.

I never handed Johnson power on a plate. I actively spoke up on here telling people to swallow what was right and wrong and vote for Corbyn in the last GE. Labour handed it him on a plate by making the stupid stance of going against a democratic vote.

I voted against the EU Tories in Brussels and I voted against the Tories here. Please refer back to this post when you get confused again because repeating the same facts to defend complete bullshit is tedious.

We have/had the same goal. My issue with Corbyn and Labour is that they should have voted strategically for the May deal. Because from that point on, Johnson's path to becoming PM was sealed as was our mutual fate. To continue even debating Brexit still availableis playing into his hands, as is suggesting the opposition is just as bad which is a trap many continue to fall into. They just aint.

We have/had the same goal. My issue with Corbyn and Labour is that they should have voted strategically for the May deal. Because from that point on, Johnson's path to becoming PM was sealed as was our mutual fate. To continue even debating Brexit still availableis playing into his hands, as is suggesting the opposition is just as bad which is a trap many continue to fall into. They just aint.
The opposition at the time should have respected the democratic vote and told the country they would leave the eu. If that had happened they would have got the votes required to get in office

The opposition at the time should have respected the democratic vote and told the country they would leave the eu. If that had happened they would have got the votes required to get in office

I agree that Labour should have respected the vote and should have voted for the May deal at the death as representing the best we could get at the time. What we've ended up with is infinitely worse as we've trashed our European market share, with alternative markets turning around laughing at Truss waving her Global Britain flag. Hardly the time to be travelling around the world to extend your supply chains.

I agree that Labour should have respected the vote and should have voted for the May deal at the death as representing the best we could get at the time. What we've ended up with is infinitely worse as we've trashed our European market share, with alternative markets turning around laughing at Truss waving her Global Britain flag. Hardly the time to be travelling around the world to extend your supply chains.
Which is why I voted against the Tories at the last GE.