PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hemmings family - time to go?

Hemmings family - time to go?

• Total voters

Preston Lad

Patron
But I have heard slight whispers of a potential takeover from different people.
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Yoowell

Patron
RL - Hero to 0
CH - Hero to 0
PR - 0 to 0

Even our scores are 0.

PNE - Preston Zero End

Time for someone to produce a zero to hero performance soon
I think Lindsay has already done that for me this season.
I’d completely written him off but what a transformation, however because of the shit show upfront we’ve all lost sight of how good our defence is.

Bobbage

Ridsdale Out.
Patron
Ha ha! Nixons report is we have been watching Cole Stockton and Sam Smith of Cambridge. He must be on the wind up...

The Riddler, February 1st 2023:

"I had a deal lined up for a quality striker but for some reason the manager decided he didn't want the player..."

Randall Flagg

Patron
No need.... It's already " categorically proven " .. :(
Agreed. But some people are still clinging onto the faint hope that there is some behind the scenes strategy that none of us know the detail of. A signing like that would show that's a load of bollocks. Well.....unless the strategy is to sign lower league fodder with no re-sale value.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Agreed. But some people are still clinging onto the faint hope that there is some behind the scenes strategy that none of us know the detail of. A signing like that would show that's a load of bollocks. Well.....unless the strategy is to sign lower league fodder with no re-sale value.

No comment.. :D