Heroes for Hire

aspire

Forum Patron
Patron
Good to see returned servicemen and presumably women being trained up in various trades such as decorating. I am less impressed with British Gas advertising their “local heroes” service. If the intention is to confuse the public about the nature of the two services being offered BG should be ashamed.

pnematic

Advisor to the Owner
Good to see returned servicemen and presumably women being trained up in various trades such as decorating. I am less impressed with British Gas advertising their “local heroes” service. If the intention is to confuse the public about the nature of the two services being offered BG should be ashamed.
Is the training regime officially known as Local Heroes ? Genuine question.

pnematic

Advisor to the Owner
It appears that the British Gas scheme was in place before the admirable ex service persons idea.

I don’t think the latter uses the title officially.