PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hexit?

Hemmings In/Out

• In- Hemmings to stay

Votes: 43 27.0%
  • In- but actively place the club up for sale

Votes: 55 34.6%
  • Out- the sooner the better

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
You can’t Harrogate!!!! It’s like giving up chips or chocolate.......every now and again we get fed up with them and have a few days off thinking our health will be much better for it......then the devils creep comes on and we’re back on it a few days later.

It took longer than a few days but of course you were right. No matter how miffed I might be about cup team selection/transfer policy/the training ground, I can't help but support the club. I'll be around long after the current manager and owner have gone and hopefully the club will be around long after I'm gone!

Fill your boots for the annual instalment of “Trevor has taken £xm out of the club after all the player sales”

oh wait no he hasn’t. £17m a year spent on players, £5m more than the previous season

“we don’t invest on the pitch”

Fill your boots for the annual instalment of “Trevor has taken £xm out of the club after all the player sales”

oh wait no he hasn’t. £17m a year spent on players, £5m more than the previous season

“we don’t invest on the pitch”

That's fine Jake. You spend your hard earned there. You're perfectly entitled to.

Let’s be fair about this poll, 150 people have voted which is totally meaningless. Anyone who can be bothered to look at the clubs accounts will see the amount of money it takes to run the club and how little income the club gets. Signing players up to long term contracts costs a lot of money which eats up the incoming transfer fees.

Ideally we would have a lot more money coming in from gates, but I think we all know by now that we have a small but loyal fanbase and will always struggle to complete with clubs in our division who get at least double our gate week in week out. I am very pleased with the clubs present position and hope we can find some of the form we showed earlier on in the season, start today with Hull.

Now Now, you finally understood the need for spaces, however, Capitals and now posting words in Caps Lock seems to be confusing you.

3/10. Come on, you know you can do it! 😂

PS... Less of the one line abuse. At least write a full paragraph before insulting me with the word DICKHEAD (sic).
I take it the private message you sent me was meant as some sort of warning? so its ok for yourself to be passively aggressive,sat there hand rubbing waiting for a reply? I think you should take a look at your own grammar before making sarky comments about others. I called you a dickhead, I stand by that comment. ban me if you want.

Lancashire headlines from 1984 - the owner was a mere millionaire then.

Too busy Trevor quits Preston North End

Former vice-chairman Trevor Hemmings has resigned from the Preston North End board... but will continue to help the struggling Football League club.
Mr Hemmings, the millionaire managing director of Bass Holidays, a group which includes Pontins, is the club’s biggest shareholder.
He is also the man whose guarantees to the bank were the main reason why the club was able to keep going without danger of insolvency in the period from 1973 until plans were made for the board reorganisation which was completed nearly 14 months ago.

Mr Hemmings said: “As a life-long fan, I was honoured when Mr Jones asked me to join the board and was delighted to be able to provide a £75,000 guarantee to enable the club to be put on a sound financial base.

...........seems like TH has been pulling us out of the shit longer than most think.

Lancashire headlines from 1984 - the owner was a mere millionaire then.

Too busy Trevor quits Preston North End

Former vice-chairman Trevor Hemmings has resigned from the Preston North End board... but will continue to help the struggling Football League club.
Mr Hemmings, the millionaire managing director of Bass Holidays, a group which includes Pontins, is the club’s biggest shareholder.
He is also the man whose guarantees to the bank were the main reason why the club was able to keep going without danger of insolvency in the period from 1973 until plans were made for the board reorganisation which was completed nearly 14 months ago.

Mr Hemmings said: “As a life-long fan, I was honoured when Mr Jones asked me to join the board and was delighted to be able to provide a £75,000 guarantee to enable the club to be put on a sound financial base.

...........seems like TH has been pulling us out of the shit longer than most think.

Yes he has but his major motivation is to hang on to his investment...It's not for your benefit I can assure you.

So there we have it - i'm glad you agree.
I like many at the moment are at the crossroads with the ownership but without him we would've been up the proverbial shit creek long ago.

Please remember that his impetus isn't to see the best for PNE ( which yours is )...... It's purely to protect his investment.... Sometimes both run alongside one another to mutual benefit but lets not hero worship someone with their own agenda eh?

I take it the private message you sent me was meant as some sort of warning? so its ok for yourself to be passively aggressive,sat there hand rubbing waiting for a reply? I think you should take a look at your own grammar before making sarky comments about others. I called you a dickhead, I stand by that comment. ban me if you want.
Woah!

Just seen this.

Why would I want to "ban you", not that I have such power to do so. The PM was letting you know that one line abuse is against the rules. The 1st PM was 90% a Cut and Paste within the Mod PM function when sending such a PM with the last line "Less of the abuse. People want to be able to read all posts clearly" being my very own words.

I then replied to you with a 2nd and final PM. Here it is.

Mick.

I asked you numerous times to use spaces as members struggle to read your posts.

It was impacting threads. Ernest used to fail to use paragraphs but eventually, he realised and rectified the issue.

After quite a few posts over the past few weeks asking you and being ignored, I went more direct (without sweating or abuse) in asking you once more.

I am not trolling you. I am asking you. Other Mods agree with me. I am the one dealing with this.

Just use spaces and all will be fine.

All I wanted - and it appears that you have finally taken note - was spaces between the words that you post. This isn't me being passive aggressive, it is me asking for you to use spaces so that people can read your usually nonsensical posts without squinting, etc.

Finally, it isn't my fault that you have the intellect and IQ of an out of date Turnip is it...

(He is a veg JD)
Yes, well spotted.

I missed that to be fair. Still, I am not quite sure if he was defending Turnips in general or simply disagreeing with myself. 😂

Anyway, it's certainly livened up a damp dull grey Monday morning with a few minutes of laughter!