PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Home

beagleman

Patron
Hey everyone,
Mrs B and I are home now, have been in rph for ages. Bloody great staff and nurses and docs and cleaners, feel like I've been hit by a bus but at home now. Thanks for messages but had no phone so just catching up.
Apologies if my last messages before i went in were arsey but my wife was ill and i was obviously starting with it so please forgive me.
Thanks to everyone for asking about us.
Take care and god bless.

Hey everyone,
Mrs B and I are home now, have been in rph for ages. Bloody great staff and nurses and docs and cleaners, feel like I've been hit by a bus but at home now. Thanks for messages but had no phone so just catching up.
Apologies if my last messages before i went in were arsey but my wife was ill and i was obviously starting with it so please forgive me.
Take care and god bless.
Sunny news for a sunny Wednesday

Hey everyone,
Take care and god bless.
Fantastic news pal.👍🏻👍🏻

Right.... So been home a few days, feeling a bit brighter but still feel like my battery is running at 15%
Its a personal thing and everyone is different but i feel like i just can't be arsed at all. Its an effort to do anything, feel like when you come round from an op and you are half awake and half pissed from the anaesthetic... Really takes it out of you. Anyhoo... On the mend so mustn't grumble.
Only thing i can say was a precursor to this was a temperature and a banging headache and generally feeling worn out.. So be careful!

Right.... So been home a few days, feeling a bit brighter but still feel like my battery is running at 15%
Its a personal thing and everyone is different but i feel like i just can't be arsed at all. Its an effort to do anything, feel like when you come round from an op and you are half awake and half pissed from the anaesthetic... Really takes it out of you. Anyhoo... On the mend so mustn't grumble.
Only thing i can say was a precursor to this was a temperature and a banging headache and generally feeling worn out.. So be careful!

Glad you recovered

I can relate to that 15%. I never had the headache. Had every other symptom though. Still aching in my legs. Dry cough and no sense of smell or taste.