PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How come our odds have drifted

With the news of Kevin Davies a done deal this morning I placed £20 on the whites to win the league at 12/1 with William hill. Now I had a look at the odds and we are 14/1 what do the bookies know or do they see the Davies signing as a bad one for us.

Most other places had us at 16s, William Hill probably just lengthened 'em a bit to be a bit more competitive with everyone else.

With the news of Kevin Davies a done deal this morning I placed £20 on the whites to win the league at 12/1 with William hill. Now I had a look at the odds and we are 14/1 what do the bookies know or do they see the Davies signing as a bad one for us.

Typically 16/1 with most bookies. Perhaps they've looked at our squad and wondered where the goals are going to come from? If only someone could tell them our pitch is green, we have a new badge on the kit and we've just signed the Ronaldo of League 1, I'm sure we'd be favourites in an instant. :eek:

Typically 16/1 with most bookies. Perhaps they've looked at our squad and wondered where the goals are going to come from? If only someone could tell them our pitch is green, we have a new badge on the kit and we've just signed the Ronaldo of League 1, I'm sure we'd be favourites in an instant. :eek:

Not to mention a charity on the kit, it's all good Karma.

Are you ever fooking happy?

Just put a tenner on @ 12/1 at Billy Hills to win it outright. They have got posters up offering 3/1 on The donkey fiddlers getting relegated so i had s little punt on that as well ��

Just looking at the top scorer odds on oddschecker.com. Here's my pick of the bunch;

Joe Garner 40/1
Stuart Beavon 50/1
Iain Hume 66/1

Jamie Proctor 50/1
Lee Hughes 25/1
Tom Pope 18/1
Leon Clarke 9/1 (level favourite with Leigh Griffiths).

Just looking at the top scorer odds on oddschecker.com. Here's my pick of the bunch;

Joe Garner 40/1
Stuart Beavon 50/1
Iain Hume 66/1

Jamie Proctor 50/1
Lee Hughes 25/1
Tom Pope 18/1
Leon Clarke 9/1 (level favourite with Leigh Griffiths).

Hume/Beavon are very decent odds.
Also 16-1 to win the league is good.

Doubt any of the above will win but at those odds worth a flutter.

Blind Hate. Sad really.

very little to do with us & who we've signed (not really relevant)and everything to do with where the money is going.

Right now most money will be going on wolves which pushes us down.

According to Sky we're still 14/1 to win the league and 14/1 to go down!
I doubt either will happen but I think we'll go up, be it play offs or auto. That's me talking as a blind faither but most neutrals also seem to think we'll be there or there abouts.

COYW