PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron

Walton

Advisor to the Owner
Find a picture.

Right click on it.

Click "Copy Image Address".

On here, type [ img ] but without any gaps like I just did. No gaps is key.

Then click "Paste" next to the above.

Then type, again with no gaps, [ /img ]

You'll get this. Takes about 4 seconds to do.

[ img ]paste[ /img ] no gaps in both tags.

Presume when you say “right click” you are using a desk top with a mouse, don’t suppose you have these sort of clear instructions for using an I-Pad with the dreaded touchscreen?

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Presume when you say “right click” you are using a desk top with a mouse, don’t suppose you have these sort of clear instructions for using an I-Pad with the dreaded touchscreen?
Correct.

I don't own an I-Pad or any tablet for that matter.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
I us iPad, just press your finger on the image for a second and 'copy' should come up. You don't need to right click.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Shit it worked.

Wasn't expecting that picture to show on here, thank god I deleted it sharpish. That dwarf would've twatted me knees in.

Walton

Advisor to the Owner
I just asked my lad who doesn’t do footie forums but is a bit internet savvy and he said that you need to use something like “tiny pics” ? . This it seems will give your pickie the required number, but unfortunately I lost it after about five words into his explanation. 😟

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I’m using an I pad. And it doesn’t do that, it just has the http box/ asks for a URL I have never been able to post piccies since the upgrade.

That’s odd my original instructions were on my phone but just got my iPad to check whether it’s different but it’s identical
Also wondered if it was a Patron privilege but we both are the same. Sorry looks like getting the source of the images or copying and pasting the image on the iPad would be only options
D560C188-9111-41B7-9C6D-C992BEBC40FD.png

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
That’s odd my original instructions were on my phone but just got my iPad to check whether it’s different but it’s identical
Also wondered if it was a Patron privilege but we both are the same. Sorry looks like getting the source of the images or copying and pasting the image on the iPad would be only options
View attachment 360
Probably admin privilege. I can do it in PM but not the forum