How long till you remove this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
If this is the hill you’re going to die on I’ll post your report and we can both leave the forum on the grounds of what you didn’t do and me posting stuff from the mod forum
I asked you by PM

You chose to ignore me.

Show some courtesy.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I asked you by PM

You chose to ignore me.

Show some courtesy.
Ok your choice.

FORUM ADVISORY: If you are going to report posts and don’t wish them to be construed as threatening legal proceedings if action isn’t taken then please don’t use the phrase “I am on the brink of taking legal action” to infer that you aren’t considering taking legal action. Otherwise the moderators and admin might think you are on the brink of taking legal action

We probably should have it in the rules admittedly

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
You said I threatened the forum with legal action.

You lied

Now retract that allegation.

I gave you the chance to do this by PM you declined.

You know full well what the report was and which poster it was about.

I had been accused by a poster of being an anti semite. Not something I will ever take lightly.

A poster, not the forum.

Another member then came on and accused another forum member being a jew hater.

I reported that post too.

No action was taken

Last edited:

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron

You lied

966AEB4A-E1B8-4F93-B11E-8254485CD47C.jpeg

If you want to make these sort of threats if we don’t take any action then we will take them at face value. If you want to drag others in and make them party to you “being banned” temporarily then go ahead. You were banned less than 24 hours whilst the other admin and moderators could take a look. If you don’t want us to think you are planning legal action then maybe choose some better words.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
The redacted parts show who the report was about

You said I threatened the forum.

You lied jake.

Your screen shot shows I did nothing of the sort

I accept the ban, I will not accept being lied about.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron

You lied

You know full well what the report was and which poster it was about.

I had been accused by a poster of being an anti semite. Not something I will ever take lightly.

A poster, not the forum.

Another member then came on and accused another forum member being a jew hater.

I reported that post too.

No action was taken
You’ve now edited the post

“No action was taken”

I banned 3 posters within minutes whilst the moderator and admin team could have a look and respond. You are moaning about the actions I took. So how were no actions taken?

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
The redacted parts show who the report was about

You said I threatened the forum.

You lied jake.

Your screen shot shows I did nothing of the sort

I accept the ban, I will not accept being lied about.
Talk me through your planned prosecution?

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
You’ve now edited the post

“No action was taken”

I banned 3 posters within minutes whilst the moderator and admin team could have a look and respond. You are moaning about the actions I took. So how were no actions taken?
You banned myself, snicky and nobber, although god knows why nobs was banned.

The person who made a direct allegation that another member was a jew hater had no action taken against them

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
You banned myself, snicky and nobber, although god knows why nobs was banned.

The person who made a direct allegation that another member was a jew hater had no action taken against them
Did you mention legal action? Whataboutery?

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
Dont come the clever dick with me jake.

You are a liar, you posted a lie about me publicly, you proved you lied from the above screen shot.
I also saw your report and interpreted it as a threat of legal action against the forum.

Should've been a bit clearer if that wasn't the case, cha.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Dont come the clever dick with me jake.

You are a liar, you posted a lie about me publicly, you proved you lied from the above screen shot.
See you in court. Let’s argue what you meant. If you only wanted to complain about that poster maybe a pM would have worked rather than something all the moderators and admin would see that you were “on the brink of legal action”

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
What a shame that the other member who had an allegation that they were a jew hater thrown at them will no probs never post aga6. A patron of longer standing on the forum than me.

No action was taken against the one throwing that disgusting slur at another member.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
See you in court. Let’s argue what you meant. If you only wanted to complain about that poster maybe a pM would have worked rather than something all the moderators and admin would see that you were “on the brink of legal action”
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.