PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How the media works

Some cracking commentary doing the rounds at the moment exposing BBC lies (in particular https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/). Interesting analysis of BBC deliberately lying about Labour's share of the vote on Thursday, outright bias towards the Conservatives, and not forgetting their role in ignoring Goldsmith's racism contributing to his defeat whilst stating 'anti-Semitism' every six minutes. Right now I wouldn't give a shit if the BBC disappears forever. At least with the Mail and Sky you know you're dealing with scum. There is nothing homely and comforting about 'Auntie'...

This made me giggle, getting some traction over the last few days https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/sack-laura-kuenssberg

Last edited:
Here are the basic facts from Thursday’s plethora of UK elections, limited to those affecting the relative Labour and Conservative Vote

English Council Elections
Labour 1,291 councillors Conservative 828 Councillors
London Mayoral Election First Preferences
Labour 45.2% Conservative 35.0%

Labour also won the three other mayoral elections in Bristol, Liverpool and Salford

Scottish Parliament elections constituencies
Labour 22.6% Conservative 22.0%

Welsh Assembly Election Votes
Labour 34.7% Conservative 21.1%

And yet the BBC ran a claim all day that the “projected” national vote share was Labour 31%, Conservative 30%.This simply cannot be true. Labour won the London mayoral election by over 200,000 votes. They were 130,000 ahead in Wales. Taking all the elections except the English local council seat elections, Labour were 360,000 votes and approximately 6% ahead of the Tories. To balance this plus the majorities of the 1,291 Labour English councillors elected, each of just 828 Conservative English councillors elected would have to have an average majority of approximately 1,000. Random sampling shows this is absolutely not the case.My own calculations, based on knowing all the other results and extrapolations from samples of the English local council results, is that the national vote count was Labour 34% Conservative 29%. It might not be precisely correct, but is not far out.But I can say for certain is that the BBC 31/30 figure is a despicable and quite deliberate lie.

The BBC has become a caricature of a state propaganda machine.

Last edited:
People couldnt be blamed for thinking theres some sort of conspiracy.

Ch4piydW0AARurr.jpg

Its how the media works

I know, even The Guardian are at it! http://www.theguardian.com/politics...-corbyns-election-success-is-misleading#img-3

I am still having a problem believing the media, today in London it is cold and wet. Last week I read in the media this will be the hottest recorded summer on record.

Who compiles this shit, if you want good weather is isn't on this island. If newspapers were accountable, they wouldn't publish such shit.

Maybe the weather people pay them to say global warming is turning the UK into a desert, when the facts are, the poles are shifting, and the UK is on course to be as frozen as Greenland.

Same Story, different region, different headline

Same Story, different region, different headline

A prime example of how the media tries to manipulate thought.

CqZWhPLWYAAZjxf.jpg

Same paper, same dates, different markets. What did you just learn? Feeling manipulated yet?

14202630_10210543140164917_2572814455998900531_n.jpg

Same paper, same dates, different markets. What did you just learn? Feeling manipulated yet?

14202630_10210543140164917_2572814455998900531_n.jpg

Sounds like you could do with a bit of " manipulation " ,try the left hand first and then the right, when you get bored with that change the order :) .Seriously have a day off,you'll do yourself a mischief!

Sounds like you could do with a bit of " manipulation " ,try the left hand first and then the right, when you get bored with that change the order :) .Seriously have a day off,you'll do yourself a mischief!
The day you stop digging for truth is the day they've won.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk